Today I’m sharing easy and delicious crock pot breakfast and dessert recipes. I haven’t used my crock for desserts before, but it would be so much easier to just dump the ingredients into the crock pot and have a delicious dessert ready at dinner time. I am not a morning person, so I have taught the kids to make their own breakfast and unless it is something that can very easily be made, or it can be put together the night before that is what they do for breakfast each morning. This makes breakfast in the crock pot a great idea around our house.
Crock Pot Breakfast and Dessert Recipes
- Crock Pot Pazookie Dessert Recipe.
- Crock Pot Strawberry Jam.
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter.
- Slow Cooker Praline Apple Crisp.
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake.
- Slow Cooker Granola.
- Thick Greek Yogurt In The Crockpot.
- Crock Pot Sausage Breakfast Casserole.
- Slow Cooker Overnight Oatmeal.
- Easy Sugar Free Applesauce.
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
- Crock Pot Apple Spice Cake.
- Super Easy Crockpot Fudge.
- Crockpot French Toast Sugar Cookie Glaze.
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Dump Cake.
- Crock Pot Caramel Sauce.
- Crockpot Smoked Sausage & Hash Brown Casserole.
- Slow Cooker Veggie Omelette.
- Homemade Slow Cooker Apple Cider.
- Crockpot Lemon Dump Cake Recipe.
- Crock Pot French Toast.
- Crock Pot Candied Sweet Potatoes.
- Crock Pot Glazed Coffee Cake.
- Crock Pot Breakfast Scramble.
- Crock Pot Blueberry Breakfast Casserole.
Find other great breakfast and dessert recipes stop over and check out my recipe page. I have many other great crock pot recipes on there. My family friendly recipe ideas board on Pinterest have other great breakfast and dessert recipes on it, stop over and check it out. Follow Mama Of Many Blessings’s board Family Friendly Recipe Ideas on Pinterest.
I am linking up with these great linky parties, stop over to find other great recipe ideas.