One of the things that I think of when I think of fall is apples, there are so many things you can make with them and the cinnamon apple scents of fall. Michigan is known for the many apples it grows, but with the fact that our weather this past year has been very different from our normal weather, many of the local farmers crops this year were a complete loss. I even had one person tell me that for a bushel of apples that would any other year cost $40 this year will cost over $400!! So with that being said, apples will be a luxury this year in our house and many of our yearly apple cooking will not be going on.. We will still be doing some fun apple activities for kids.
I wanted to share some of the fun things we have done over the years so I am sharing 20 apple activities for kids that are from previous years or posts from last year, I am also featuring 10 apple activities for kids from my apple Pinterest Board from other bloggers.
2. Have you child help cut up apples and then make…
14. Learn about the “star” in the center of apples, and then use the apples to make…
17. Make a book about apple facts.
22. Do some apple graphing and other letter “a” activities from Train Up A Child.
23. Label an apple shared at First Grade At Last.
24. Make a felt alphabet tree from