Through the years we have enjoyed lots of different Fall/Halloween projects so I thought it would be fun to put together a list of Halloween and Fall ideas, they are all things we have done through the years with our kids. I hope you find some fun new ideas to try with your kids!
2. Make flubber. All you need is borax, glue, and food coloring.
3. Glue pieces of tissue paper to a leaf cut from construction paper.
4. Make Halloween Crayons using dollar store ice cube trays.
7. Press fall leaves and decorate a window with them.
9. Make an orange Halloween bracelet- It’s awesome fine motor practice!!
10. Make a scarecrow using a paper plate.
11. Set out some Fall flowers for your kids to arrange.
12. Use dollar store borders and let your little one practice cutting! Use the cut pieces to let them make a Halloween collage!!
13. Separate acorns by colors, using fingers or a little scoop.
18. Practice picking up and sorting small pom poms using tongs or spoon
22. Sift tractor pieces out of rice.
29. Put fall food picks into styrofoam pieces.
30. Make pumpkin scented playdoh, use cookie cutters and black beans to make faces on pumpkins.
31. Pull corn off of cobs using fingers or tweezers.
32. Scoop corn from one bowl to the other.
33. Play on tractors.
37. Dye pasta orange and black and make pattern necklaces with the noodles
51. Make Fall leaves using old crayons.