As time goes on we have been slowly working on taking toxic chemicals out of our cleaning supplies and making our own natural cleaning products. Not only is it healthier for our family, often times it saves us money in the long run as well.
Depending on what type of cleaners you are using there can be an array of toxic chemicals. Many of these chemicals have been linked to serious health problems such as cancer, hormone disruption, reproductive problems, among others.
In studies 90% of dust samples taken from homes have been found to contain toxic chemicals. These chemicals can be inhaled or absorbed through the skin. These are just some of the reasons why switching to non toxic cleaning supplies around the home is so important.
In order to make it easier for myself and my reader to switch to non toxic chemicals, I have put together this list of just about any natural cleaning products you could ever need in 1 great resource for you.
50+ DIY Natural Cleaning Products
- Wrinkle Release Spray.
- DIY Natural Fridge Deodorizer.
- Toilet Stain Remover.
- Clean Stained Cookie Sheets.
- Poison Ivy Soothing Skin Scrub.
- Natural Disinfectant For The Home.
- All Natural Lysol.
- Homemade Dusting Spray.
- Rosemary and Lavender Carpet Powder.
- Dishwasher Detergent.
- Mold and Mildew Spray.
- Smelly Shoe Solution.
- Vanilla and Orange Spice Room Freshener Room Spray.
- DIY Lemon Lime Dusting Spray.
- All Natural Bug Spray.
- How To Clean Your Dishwasher.
- How to Make DIY Dryer Sheets.
- Get Rid Of Trashcan Stink and 31 other Genius Essential Oil Hacks.
- How To Get Paint Out Of Clothes.
- Garbage Disposal Refershers.
- DIY Bathroom Air Freshener.
- Homemade Grease Cleaner.
- Magical Toxin Free Oven Cleaner.
- Shiny Glass Stove Top Cleaner.
- Herb and Essential Oil Pesticide.
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
- Miracle Stain Remover.
- Natural Bleach Alternative.
- Spider and Ant Repellent.
- Laundry Softener and Scent Booster.
- Homemade Cleaning Wipes.
- Microwave Cleaner.
- Secret Laundry Sauce.
- Tub, Tile, and Grout Cleaner.
- Drain Cleaner.
- BEST Ever Carpet Cleaner Solution For Machines.
Now I don’t have any reason to not switch out all of our chemical filled cleaners for all natural ones. It will be so very handy to have a natural cleaning recipe for every single thing I could possibly ever need all together in one place.
Do You Use Natural Cleaning Products In Your Home?
Have you switched over your cleaners to all natural? If not what is stopping you from doing so? If you have what is your favorite natural cleaner? Leave a comment letting me know, I would love to hear from you!
You can head over to my Natural Cleaning Products around the home Pinterest board for more great all natural cleaning product ideas.
I may be linked up with these linky parties.