As a christian homeschool, learning about the word of God in the bible is very important to me as a parent. I want my children to understand that life here on earth is not easy but when you follow God he mades gives many rewards for choosing to stay on that path. So when given the opportunity to review some of the programs through Christianity Cove for the Schoolhouse Review Crew I was very excited!
- First your children listen to a scenario about another child just like them who come up against a decision about a tough situation.
- With each of the scenarios there are 3 bible verses that coincide with the lesson, after listening to the dilemma they will locate the scriptures in their own bible.
- Next you will give your students 4 possible solutions for the dilemma and they will have to rank them from 1-4 with 1 being the best possible Christian answer and 4 being the worst possible Christian answer!
- After you have gone through the lesson and ranked the dilemmas, teachers will reflect on the scenario, scriptures, and possible solutions with the students.
- How To Get Started: Building a Sincere and Awesome Relationship With God
- How To Behave: Keeping It Real All Week (Especially on Friday and Saturday Night)
- How To Grow: Getting Past the Self Esteem Wars