Easter Rice Krispie Treats:
- Rice Krispie Cereal
- Marshmallows 1 bag
- 3TBS Butter
- Big Plastic Easter Eggs
- Wax Paper
- Easter Themed Sprinkles (optional)
Make your rice krispie treats according to the directions. We make ours in the microwave.
- 1 bag of small marshmallows and 3 TBS butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir, put in microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Stir again until all marshmallows are melted and mixed together.
- Mix in rice Krispie cereal and mix well into the marshmallow mix.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes to make it easier for the rice krispie treats to form into the egg.
- When cool take some of the rice krispies and push them into each half of your easter egg.
- Carefully take them out without breaking the shape and carefully mold the 2 Easter egg halves together to form an Easter Egg. **Spraying non-stick cooking spray helps the rice krispies from sticking to your hands.**
- Set on wax paper to cool.
- While the eggs are still warm sprinkle your Easter themed sprinkles on top.
The Easter Eggs with the sprinkles on top. We left some of our eggs plain because some of our kids don’t care for sprinkles.
The sprinkles make them so pretty and festive looking!!
Our Favorite Easter Activities for Kids Resources we use in our Homeschool found on Amazon (aff. links)
- Bunny Egg Dippers
- Wilton Food Coloring Gel
- Big Egg Dying Tray
- Resurrection Eggs
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Egglo Easter Eggs
Our Favorite Easter Stories On Amazon (Aff. Links)
- Benjamin’s Box
- Lily’s Easter Party
- The Week That Led to Easter
- Read and Share The Story of Easter
- My Special Easter Stories
- Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story
More Easter Activities for kids Ideas Can Be Found On My Easter Pinterest Board!
I am linking up with these great parties, Stop over for even more great ideas!!