We made this fun and festive snack for the kids, it was simple enough for the little kids to help make and such a yummy children snack recipe for kids and adults to.
Easy Frosted Animal Crackers
- Animal Crackers
- Chocolate Chips
- Spring Themed Sprinkles/Decorations
- Put the chocolate chips in a microwave safe container and melt them.
- Dip the animal crackers in the melted chocolate and set out on the cooling rack.
- Sprinkle with spring sprinkles after dipping in the chocolate.
- Set out on cooling rack to harden.
Here they are all laid out on the cooling rack. They look so beautiful! The kids loved them.
Looking for other spring ideas?
Check Out Our Spring Sensory Bin from last year.
Stop over and check out my Spring Pinterest Board.
I am linking up with these great linky parties!