I have been slowly ordering our curriculum for next year, and decided to start working with Ethan using some of the new items I purchased from Handwriting Without Tears and he has been really getting into it.
I purchased the magnet letter pieces and the magnet board to use the magnet pieces with. Every day since they have come in the mail, Ethan has pulled out the magnet pieces and said “mom, lets work on our letters” so we have been spending lots of time making letters with them.
Ethan makes the letters and then makes the motion for the zoo phonics characters he learns at school, here he is doing “allie alligator”
The magnet set comes with the big white magnet board and 2 small blue magnet mats
I also ordered the letter poster, so that the kids could have a quick reference chart. It will eventually be on the wall, but for now it follows Ethan wherever he wants to work at the moment..
We have enjoyed the Handwriting Without Tears curriculum for quite a few years now with all of the kids and have really enjoyed the mulitsensory learning the program has to offer. I will be using the Kindergarten program with Ethan starting up within the next couple weeks. I am excited to share a Handwriting Without Tears Kidnergarden Teachers Manual up for Giveaway to one lucky winner.
Here are some of the things that the manual offers
- Multisensory lessons address children’s diverse learning styles.
- New teaching guidelines provide structure for teachers who prefer the lessons outlined by day and week.
- Page-by-page lesson plans give multiple strategies for teaching the readiness activity or letter.
- New tips help educators integrate handwriting with reading and teach children to write on all styles of paper.
- New strategies help identify and remediate printing problems
Different ways to enter the giveaway:
– Leave a comment, letting me know what you would like to do with the manual if you won it. 1 entry.
-Share or like any post on Mama Of Many Blessings using Facebook or Pinterest. Please include a link in your comment below. 1 entry per share!
– Share this post with social networking buttons below. 1 entry
– Tweet about the giveaway 1 time daily. 1 entry per day
– Like Mama Of Many Blessings on Facebook. 2 entries!
The giveaway will be starting Tuesday March 27th and will be open for entries through Tuesday April 3rd at Midnight.
All entries must be entered through the Rafflecopter links below in order to be entered in the giveaway!
Stop by and check out the sites I am linked up with for more awesome giveaways!