Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week wasn’t too bad. It was busy like always around here. I think when we get to the season of life that things aren’t busy anymore I will feel lost anyway. Life is all about trying to enjoy the season we are in right.
In our homeschool we are finally getting into a routine with all of our classes for the year. Cody, Anthony, and Ethan have been learning about the Greeks this year for Simply Charlotte Mason. We have been reading about different Greek Gods using an awesome Usborne book. Next week we are making a couple Greek dishes to try out some Greek food.
Friday was my monthly infusion along with my weekly chemo injection so I am really feeling drained this weekend. I ended up having a terrible Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis flare last week, so bad my knee is almost constantly feeling like there is a knife stabbing my knee. This means I have been put onto a huge dose of steroids, which means I feel like cleaning and organizing but if I do I sure regret it. Even with the huge doses of steroids I am still having a lot of pain in my knee. My rheumatologist will be back in town on Monday so I will be giving him a call to see what he suggests I do now. Chances are he will want to see me over in Ann Arbor which is a 2 1/2 hour trip, sigh…
I am continuing to read through this wonderful blogging book. If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I Highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
I managed to get one blog post done last week above and beyond Inspire Me Monday, here it is.
- Inspire Me Monday #104 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Teaching Teens Financial Responsibility In A Debt Driven World ~ Something we feel very strong about is teaching our teens financial responsibility. This is so against the thinking of many people, but I think it is a very important topic. I want my kids to go out into the real world able to avoid getting into debt. Head over to see the tips and resources we use to do this for our kids.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 492 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #462 ~ 5 Adorable Fall Freebies to add To Your Lessons ~ There are some great learning ideas for fall in this list of 5 fall freebies.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #78 ~ Nutella Cheesecake Crescent Rolls ~ These look so delicious and seem rather simple to make. We always can find crescent rolls at Costco during this time of year, so we will have to give this recipe a try.
- #168 ~ Pumpkin Pie Layer Bars ~ I am a sucker for pumpkin pie, it is so delicious and this time of year gives me a good excuse to make it. These pumpkin layer bars look like a great alternative to regular pumpkin pie, that we will have to try.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now it’s finally time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.