Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was another busy one. We managed to get school done Monday through Thursday but I gave everyone the day off on Friday. Instead Anthony and Dustin got up on the roof with Jake and one of our friends and worked on pulling all the old shingles off of the roof. They then spent the rest of the weekend putting a new roof on our house. Boy was that a job, well from what I can tell from how exhausted they all were by the end of each night since I didn’t get up there myself. I stayed inside and supervised the kids as well as made sure they were all fed with plenty of food to keep them all going. Our roof was very bad, so it was such a blessing to finally get the roof done!
We will be heading out of town on Monday to meet with my Rheumatologist. He has kept me on a big dose of steroids and now I will meet with him to see what our next step is. It took me a long time to get from a huge dose of steroids to the smaller dose I have been on for a while. I’m really hoping I won’t be stuck on this big dose for long, the long term side effects of steroid use are not good at all.
I am continuing to read through this wonderful blogging book. If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I Highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
I managed to get one blog post done last week above and beyond Inspire Me Monday, here it is.
- Inspire Me Monday #105 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Tips On How To Stay Healthy Naturally ~ We work very hard every year to keep illnesses at bay the best we can. After many years of working at it I have found a way to keep everyone in our house pretty healthy even during bad cold and flu seasons. Here is my post on just how we do it.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 500 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #232 ~ 40 Essential Oil Diffuser Scents ~ We use our diffuser around the house all the time. I am always on the lookout for different mixtures to heal, help moods, and make the house smell delicious. Here is a great list of 40 different diffuser scents.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #38 ~ Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Cookies ~ I love snickerdoodle cookies, adding some pumpkin spice to them sounds absolutely delicious!! I will be trying this recipes out without a doubt!
- #495 ~ Fall Harvest Pumpkin Unit With FREE Printables ~ We love using different hands on learning dead with our kiddos, especially when they are little. It really instills a love for learning in kids. These ideas are a perfect way for your little ones to learn this fall, they also have some great FREE printables to use with the learning ideas.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.