Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Our last week once again had multiple Dr’s appointments. Serena who had just a really bad sore throat on Sunday ended up going into the Dr’s on Monday and come to find out she had strep throat. Luckily no one else in the house had picked that up, for that I am very grateful! Jake ended up back into the Dr’s and was put on a big dose of antibiotics because his sinus infection was not getting any better. By the end of the week the baby I watch had a runny nose, wasn’t sleeping good, and was very crabby which made for a rough couple days.
In our homeschool, we have finished our chapter on cells for science, and will be starting on photosynthesis next week. We are continuing on learning about Greek Gods in our History, and learning about the sin cycle the Israelite’s continued on for years in Judges for bible. We have finished Sunset of the Sabertooth and Midnight on the Moon for our Magic Treehouse books that we read with Gabe at night, and have started on Dolphins at Daybreak. Cody is 1/2 way through his book for Language Arts (Across Five Aprils) and will finish it up next week.
Next weekend we will be at competitions leaving Friday afternoon and not getting back until later in the day on Monday. It is the kids second competitions of the year so they are really excited about them. Anthony will have to scratch (skip) 2 of the events due to his foot injury next weekend which he seems to be in good spirits about even though he is disappointed. The kids are always excited about staying in a hotel for a few days, but that means lots of planning and packing for 8 people to stay in a hotel for 3 nights.
I haven’t had time to finish reading through this wonderful blogging book, from what I have read it is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
I still haven’t gotten any new posts up. I do however, have a couple that will hopefully go up this week. I also put up the new Valentine’s Day link up page. If you have any Valentine’s Day themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #114 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Valentine’s Day Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Valentine’s Day themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 360 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #3 ~ Peanut Butter Swirl Cheesecake Bars ~ These cheesecake bars look absolutely amazing!! Even better they sound rather easy to make.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #81 ~ Valentine’s Day Lunchbox Jokes and Coupons ~ These free printables are adorable and would be a fun things to put inside your kid’s lunches. Make sure you head over and get your free printable.
- #291 ~ Apple Oatmeal Muffins ~ Muffins are a perfect and healthy snack around our house, but they are especially handy to bring on trips with us. We are always on the lookout for new recipes, this one sounds really delicious.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.