Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This past week was a crazy busy. The kids had a lot of things to work on at the gym due to the upcoming competition. We left Friday for Indianapolis and were there until Monday afternoon. It is a lot of fun, but really busy.
Getting everyone packed up for 4 days and 3 nights however, is quite a bit of work. Especially when you don’t eat out so you have to bring food and meals with you on top of everything else. We love to use the crock pot when we are gone so we can still have home cooked healthy meals despite traveling. The kids all did good for their competitions. The meet is the biggest one in the US of the year so it is a great way for the kids to see how they will do at regional competitions if they end up going. You can see quite a few photos and videos over on my Instagram profile if your interested in seeing some of the kids routines.
The kids worked on their school Monday through Thursday and Friday packing and loading was our school for the day. We didn’t get much of our science done but did continue working on our History, Geography, and Bible on the Greeks. It’s been a long weekend and I am exhausted, so I won’t be giving an in depth explanation of our school for the week.
I haven’t had time to finish reading through this wonderful blogging book, from what I have read it is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
I still haven’t gotten any new posts up. I do however, have a couple that will hopefully go up this week. I also put up the new Valentine’s Day link up page. If you have any Valentine’s Day themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #115 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Valentine’s Day Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Valentine’s Day themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 343 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #83 ~ 4 Side Jobs That Make Me Over $3000 a Month As A Stay At Home Mom ~ This post is just perfect for all you stay at home parents looking to make some extra money. There are a few different ideas so there is something on this list to make everyone happy.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #96 ~ 20 Frugal Ways to Use Dawn Dish Soap ~ We love using natural products in our house and if you use natural products around your house too, chances are you know how awesome Dawn dish soap is too.
- #328 ~ 17 Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids ~ Here is a great post for finding some great Valentine’s Day craft ideas for kids.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.