Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a normal week around here for the most part. We were able to get school done every day despite having a few Dr’s appts. We have competitions coming up next weekend not to far from the house, and again the next weekend 6 hours away. So the next couple weeks we will be taking some more time off of school. This is one reason we choose to homeschool year round, so that we have flexibility in our schedule.
Ethan went back in and met with his cleft DR, we decided that he still isn’t ready for his next surgery which is a really big one. The next surgery for him will be having a bone graft from his hip into his mouth where there isn’t bone from his cleft palate, he would be on a liquid diet for 6-8 weeks and we just cannot be sure he will not sneak food he is not allowed to have. We are going back in 6 months and reevaluating if he is ready for the surgery. Ethan has been really struggling ever since we got back from our Indianapolis gymnastics meet. He really struggles when he is taken off of his normal routine.
This means that he has major behavioral problems pretty much the entire day. School is often a disaster for him, playing with the other kids often leads to big fights. Which usually means physically hurting others. We end up having to closely watch him all day, which is somewhat exhausting. With the next 2 weekends consisting of more competitions I don’t anticipate these behaviors will end anytime soon. Luckily bringing him to the YMCA and swimming laps seems to be a great out for all the built up frustration for him, it’s also a great way for all the kids to get exercise during the cold weather!
I haven’t had time to finish reading through this wonderful blogging book, from what I have read it is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I posted a round up of Valentine’s Day treats, all of these recipes were taken from the last few Inspire Me Monday link up. So if you posted a Valentine’s day recipe then chances are your post is featured on this post. Stop over and check it out!! If you have any Valentine’s Day themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #117 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 50+ Valentine’s Day Treat Ideas ~ This list of over 50 different Valentine’s day treat ideas is perfect for those Valentine’s Day treats you will be making next week. Stop over and check them out, your sure to find the perfect treat idea!
- 50+ Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas For Kids ~ I have put together a wonderful list of over 50 different awesome, quick, and easy Valentine’s Day craft ideas for kids. Stop over and check it out!
- Valentine’s Day Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Valentine’s Day themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 371 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #61 ~ Valentine Activity Packs (printable) ~ This is a fun and FREE printable pack that contains 6 themed pages of fun activities like mazes, coloring pages, drawing activities, and more.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #152 ~ Raspberry Scones ~ These raspberry scones look absolutely delicious and seem pretty easy to make too. They would be a perfect treat to make for Valentine’s Day!
- #324 ~ Colorful Heart Garland and Bouquet ~ These super easy Valentine’s day crafts only take about 30 minutes to make and are such colorful decorations. There is a tutorial on how to make a heart bouquet and garland.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.