Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This past week we were finally back to a full schedule of both life and school. It was nice to be back on track but exhausting. I ended up spending the first part of the week fighting off some virus I picked up probably because I spent 2 weekends in a row out of town. Luckily by the end of the week I was feeling better.
We have been continuing to spend time at the YMCA during the day a couple days a week. The kids can play in the water feature they have or swim laps with me. The older boys tend to go up to the fitness area and work out of the machines they have there. On our weekly date nights Jake and I head up there after dinner and walk on the track they have there. It feels good to be getting some exercise in, and I am feeling my endurance building up. After being on bed rest last year for a few months and then not being able to do things for months after that building endurance up has been rough for me.
Next week we have a few appointments, Cody has group therapy Monday night and Tuesday I have my monthly infusion which leaves me completely exhausted for at least a few days. Our weekend is also packed with things to keep us busy.
I have finally almost finished reading through this wonderful blogging book, this is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul.
It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that! She also opened up Elite Blogger Academy last week. That has been the key to bloggers making a 6 figure income within a year. Head over and check out her great book!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I did not manage to get any posts done once again. I took the plunge and joined the Elite Blog Academy and have been working to get the first unit done in that, that along with the fact I wasn’t feeling good meant not much got done blogging wise. If you have any St. Patrick’s Day themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #120 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- St. Patrick’s Day Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your St. Patrick’s Day themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 360 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #56 ~ Carrot Crescent Appetizers ~ These carrot crescents are absolutely adorable!! Add in some homemade egg or chicken salad for a healthy spring or Easter meal idea your kids are sure to love!!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #149 ~ Clean Eating Bruschetta Quinoa ~ We love using Quinoa in different recipes around our house, it is organic which makes this mama happy. This recipe sounds delicious and pretty easy to make, head over and find out how to make it.
- #290 ~ 21 Fun and Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Crafts ~ This is s great list to find some really great St. Patrick’s day craft ideas that are easy for kids!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.