Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
We had a good and normal busy week around here once again. I managed to get all of our curriculum planned out for next year. I decided to teach as many group classes as I could with the kids. Finding curriculum for kids that are going into 11th grade all the way down to 2nd grade wasn’t an easy task, but it is done. I will be sharing our curriculum posts closer to next year for you to get a look into what we choose.
For now I am switching around curriculum with Dustin for his history, geography, and bible. He is going to do the Simply Charlotte Mason with the rest of us, and we will do it in the mornings instead of in the afternoons like we used to. He is now working on what units he wants to in Supercharged Science. We reviewed this program a long time ago, and I remembered how comprehensive, hands on, and fun it was for the kids. So we are just going to have him use that for the rest of the year. Oh the joys of mid year curriculum changes, it drives my OCD brain crazy…
We spent the weekend at the boys state competitions. It went very good we had a good time. All of the boys have had a great season. It was Cody’s first year of competitions, he has been in gymnastics only for a year and he took 1st place all around!! He has really amazed me, when he first started gymnastics he had major low muscle tone and core strength and was in PT and OT every week. within a couple of months of starting gymnastics classes he was able to be discharged from therapy. I am so proud of how far he has come in the last year!!
We are about to head out to Anthony and Dustin’s competition for the day, so I will be updating you next week on how their competitions went. As of now Dustin is not doing competitions next year so that he can get more practice time in for next season. He has had some trouble with the coach this year not lifting his spirits up enough. We will see wif that is still his choice in the end or not.
I have finally almost finished reading through this wonderful blogging book, this is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul.
It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that! She also opened up Elite Blogger Academy last week. That has been the key to bloggers making a 6 figure income within a year. Head over and check out her great book!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I was able to get 1 post up. It is a round up post of your St. Patrick’s day recipe ideas you have linked up to Inspire Me Monday head over and see if your recipe is on this list. If you have any St. Patrick’s Day themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #122 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Answering the Age Old Question… How Do You Do It All? ~ I have been asked SO many times how I do it all? Homeschool 6 kids, make healthy meals for your family, and keep the house clean without going insane. So I put together a post on just how I manage everything, head over and check it out.
- Easter Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Easter themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 365 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #110 ~ 3 Ways I make Over $3,000 A Month As A SAH Mom~ Rosemarie is really an inspiration. Would you believe that she now makes over $24,000 a month from blogging?? Yeah it’s really crazy. She shares some really great ideas for anyone looking to work from home that can earn you a lot of money!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #307 ~ 20 Clever Ways To Store Your Shoes ~ If there is anything I know is a major struggle trying to keep up with the never ending shoe mess of 8 people. There are some really great shoe storage idea on this post. Head over and check it out!!
- #97 ~ Pretty DIY Flower Sun catcher ~ This is such a beautiful sun catcher. It was even one that I added to my spring craft ideas. The beautiful colors are just gorgeous!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.