Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was pretty busy around here. Once again… Last weekend I started the long and grueling process of completely revamping the blog. I always love the new look, but the work that is behind it is so time consuming. I am not just changing the look, but also completely changing the whole organization of everything as well. I am designing static home and other pages too. I think it will all look great once its done, its just getting to that place.
As if that wasn’t busy enough at the very beginning of the process my hard drive went out in my computer right after I just dumped the old site and put up the new one… Luckily I backed up my computer back in February, but there has been a TON of photos and files added to my computer since then. So I am working on transferring those about 10 at a time of over 5,000. Just another reminder that backing up weekly is SOOO important…
I am in the process of starting a relationship with a BIG homeschool company to help promote their curriculum next year. I can’t talk too much about it yet, but soon enough I will be sharing posts for them on the blog. In this whole process I have decided to really revamp our curriculum once again for next year. Even though I just went through a couple of months ago and had everything all set. When God has different plans I need to follow them. Even if it makes my brain go a little crazy. I am very excited as too what next year will look like with these changes coming.
Me and my daughter finally decided on a date for our Australia trip. We will be gone for 2 week at the end of September. Just the 2 of us. I cannot imagine what an amazing time the 2 of us will have and the memories we will make together. We have many fun adventures planned while we are there, Im sure this will be the trip of a lifetime for the both of us. I just hope all the boys being home without us girls for 2 weeks isn’t too much lol. Now to work on planning the 2 week trip!!
I have finally almost finished reading through this wonderful blogging book, this is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul.
It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that! She also opened up Elite Blogger Academy last week. That has been the key to bloggers making a 6 figure income within a year. Head over and check out her great book!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I didn’t manage to get any new posts up. Even though I didn’t manage any new posts there are a ton of things going on in the background, I am in the process of revamping my blog. I have made the initial changes, but I am working on getting the organization fixed which is taking a TON of time and working on getting a static homepage done as well as new pages. It will probably be a work in progress over the next couple of weeks. If you notice that anything isn’t working right please leave a comment and let me know.
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #129 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Spring Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Spring themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 208 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #189 ~ Classroom Mystery Box and Clues Printable ~ What a super cute box, and adding in some printable clues would make for a fun way to spend the day.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #139 ~ DIY Mason Jar Gift Idea ~Every Mothers Day we enjoy making gifts. They are just so much more special then store bought ideas. This is such a simple yet beautiful gift idea to make for moms!
- #118 ~ Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies ~ So we have been sugar free in our house for a couple months ago, but we do splurge occasionally. One thing we will not splurge on are treats full of ingredients you cannot pronounce. These Little Debbie Cream Pies are a perfect for a splurge, and not full of the nasty ingredients found in the ones found in stores!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.