Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
We finally finished getting my computer back up and running this past week. That is such a wonderful thing!! Jake is pretty awesome, not only did he fix it but it is a lot faster and has more space on it. I did loose some of my photos from the last couple months, mainly ones of the kids gymnastics season, but I managed to save a lot of them. It was just a long and grueling process.
On Mother’s Day I was pretty spoiled. I slept in for the day, woke up to breakfast and coffee. I wasn’t allowed to do much for the day, and just spent the day being lazy. We spent a few hours at my Grandma’s and Grandpa’s house bringing her some DIY bookmarks we made for her. It was great to be able to spend time with them.
We brought food with us to grill out for them. Serena bought me steaks from the farm (we very rarely get steaks) it was a delicious treat! Jake and the kids made be a beautiful canvas tote and homemade cards. Serena gave me some beautiful flowers and some money to spend on whatever I wanted. Overall it was such a great day!!
All of the kids are officially finished with their math for the school year!! Ethan needs some more practice on his multiplication problems for me to feel comfortable putting him into the next math book (division) but he is finished.
We have been continuing our reading about Greece and spent time this week reading about how the Olympic games started. Achilles was killed in our story, and we only have a couple more chapters to finish in that book now. We learned all about water in our science and how the water is dispersed on the Earth. We also learned about the molecules that are in water, and that it is one of the only parts of matter that can be a solid, liquid, and gas.
The kids enjoyed making “slime” last week. We have made slime with borax before, but never liquid starch. Making it with the liquid starch was fun, it is so much “slimier.” The daycare kids were able to bring some home with them, hopefully their parents didn’t mind too much.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I did not manage to get any new posts up. I’m trying to get the last of the back end work done on the blog. I finished fixing the categories on here. Starting I had over 200 different categories that have been put into just over 30 different categories now. I’ve also finished up designing the new blog logo, and adding it to the blog. Just a few more finishing touches and everything will be good to go.
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #131 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Spring Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Spring themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 207 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #32 ~ Has Wondering Lead to Worrying ~ It times of trouble it is hard not to worry. Knowing that God has control of the situation and good will somehow come out of it, is just hard to comprehend at times. Head over and read this really great post that will hopefully help you stay calm during times of trouble.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #93 ~ 30 Healthy Appetizers For Summer ~ Since we are eating healthier, finding good appetizers is always a priority for me. With the summer grilling season and 4th of July parties coming up this is a perfect post! Head over to find some great new appetizer ideas!
- #99 ~ 60 Amazing Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes ~ We LOVE our Crock Pot, and use it a TON. It is perfect for us to just put food in it in the morning and have dinner ready to go for us. There are some really great chicken crock pot recipe ideas on this list, make sure to head over and check them out.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.