Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was quite a productive week, despite all of the craziness that happens on a regular basis around here. I managed to finish getting the main orginization on the back end of the blog done finally. That was a time consuming and grueling task. I also finished up the last finishing touches on the blog design. Now I only have to get a couple pages done and I will be finished with all of the new blog design and organization!! YEAH!!!
We are going through room by room and getting things picked up and I guess “spring cleaned.” Last week was the back porch and today will be the playroom in the basement. For some reason, that room becomes a dumping ground for way too many things. It will be so nice once the kids can finally use it to play in once again.
In our homeschool we have all the kids finished with most of their studies. We are still working on our history, geography, Bible, however, and science. Next week we will finish our learning about the Trojan War, our last chapter about the wooden horse being brought into the city.
We also learned about the Greeks trying living and non-living things for their crimes. We learned about a statue falling on a man and killing him (because he shoved it). The statue was sentenced to being dropped into the water. Everyone in the city got a disease so they pulled it back out of the water. The kids thought that this was just hilarious.
In the bible, we have been learning about King Saul hunting down David for years and David had the chance to kill him and did nothing. King Saul was jealous of David which is why he did this.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I a couple new posts up. You can check them out below!
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #132~ Last week’s Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Ideas For Eating Organic on a Budget – We have been eating organic for quite a few years now. It can be quite expensive if you’re not careful. Here are some tips and ideas we have learned over the years.
- 60+ Heavy Work Activities Proven To Calm – Over time we have found some really great heavy work activities that have helped and continue to help our SPD kiddos. Here is a list of 60 different ideas we have used.
- Spring Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Spring themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 203 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #16 ~Green Beans with Warm Pistachio Vinaigrette ~ What an interesting twist on a side dish. It would be a great recipe to add to your summer recipes!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #5 ~ 23 Home Decor Ikea Hacks ~ Who doesn’t love all the great organization items that Ikea has to offer? I can say it is probably a good thing that the closest one to us is 2 1/2 hours away. Here is a roundup of 23 of the best Ikea home decor hacks on Pinterest. You’re sure to find something to fall in love with!
- #31 ~ Frugal Family Fun – Spring Edition ~ Looking for some frugal ways to have fun together as a family? Head over and read this great post for some really good ideas.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.