Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
The last week has been a pretty normal week. The kids I babysit were only here 1 day during the week, so things were a little quieter around here. I have had some time to start switching resources on our school shelves out since I had a little bit of extra time.
We celebrated my nieces 2nd birthday on Saturday, it is always nice to be able to get together with family and just have a good time together especially when it involves celebrating an adorable little girl! On Sunday we did our big meal making which is always a big task. Luckily we had plenty of help to get it all done because that makes things easier. Earilier in the week Anthony and I made a TON of muffins for our upcoming short vacation trip and our next 5 weeks worth of meals.
Next week we will be making granola bars and trail mix to bring with us as well. It makes for a busy week, but it is nice to have lots of homemade goodies to be able to eat and not to have to eat junk while away of vacation!
We managed to get school done every day last week! The older boys are starting on their Tapestry Of Grace summer reading books since we are not starting that up for a couple more weeks. They are enjoying the books so far, even my non readers. This is so great to hear!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I shared a couple new posts, including a giveaway of a Sam’s Club membership and BODYARMOR cooler check it out below!
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #139~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from 2 weeks ago, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- All Natural Sports Drink With A GIVEAWAY ~ We were so happy to have finally found an all natural sprots drink. It contains no artificial flavoring or coloring. To make things even better it is so delicious!! Head over to see what we had to say about this sports drink and make sure you get entered to win a 1 year Sam’s Club membership and a cooler!
- Big Savings From Your Favorite Stores ~ I had no clue that Groupon had savings to TONS of the stores you already shop at. Head over to see some of the amazing back to school deals and more that are available over on Groupon!!
- Summer Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your summers themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 164 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #28 ~ Benefits of Blogger Link Up Parties ~ Have you ever wondered how helpful it really is to link up to blogger link up parties? Head over and read this great post about the benifits of linking up!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #110 ~ Over 100 Canning Recipes ~ Ths is a wonderful post on over 100 different canning recipes. On this list you will find ideas for fruits, pie fillings, jams/jellies, condiments, and much more. Really just about anything you can think of to can is on here!
- #119 ~ DIY Sharpie Galaxy Shoes ~ This fun activity is super easy and the end result is so beautiful. It is one that is on our to do by the end of summer list. The only thing I wasn’t sure about was how do you keep the marker from getting on socks or coming off in water. Well they show you exactly how to protect them in this post. Head over and see how simple it is to make these!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.