Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a normal week of busyness. With getting ready to head to Australia for 2 weeks we are in crunch time. Planning the last few things we are doing for our trip, fixing things that have cancelled last minute, and making sure we have our passports, visa’s, etc ready to go.
That isn’t all making sure my hubby and 5 boys have everything they need taken care of here at the house like meals, clothes, etc has also been in the works. I’m trying to make sure we don’t miss anything before we go, which I’m sure will happen. Because I have never been on a trip and remembered everything I was supposed to bring lol.
Despite working hard to get everything ready for our trip, we have been able to get school worked on regularly. We have started our new science with the 3 older boys last week. They are well enjoying Chemistry the best teenage boys who have no interest in chemistry can lol.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I managed to get my post up for Sonlight for the month. Head over it shows the MANY choices when creating your All Subject Package with them. Posts are a little sparse right now with all that is involved with leaving the country for 2 weeks. So hopefully October will be a better month.
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #144~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from last week, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Amazing Curriculum Choices You’re Sure To LOVE!! ~ Here is a look at the many choices that are offered by Sonlight curriculum. They offer many of the curriculum you already use in your homeschool. Even with an All Subject package. They are the only ones I have ever seen do this!!
- Summer Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your summers themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 196 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #7 ~ What’s For Dinner Next Week With Recipes ~ It’s always fun to see what other people are making for dinner. I think it’s such a great way to get ideas. head over and check out a weeks worth of dinner ideas with recipes.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #109 ~ Triple Berry Breakfast Bark ~ We love making yogurt bark for breakfast or even just for a healthy snack idea. Head over and figure out how to make it for yourself. It is super easy!!
- #119 ~ Mess Free Pumpkin Decorating ~ Let’s fact it cutting open pumpkins can sure be a messy event. Why not use these adorable stickers instead to decorate your pumpkins mess free!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.