Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week we were back to our normal busy daily routine! Our school days are very busy but running smoothly. I have lots of phone calls to hopefully make over the next week, dentist appointments to set up, and more things that will come along during the week too.
In Our Homeschool….
The older boys have been reviewing the fall of the Roman Empire. We have been learning more about the middle ages, Augustine, the Brazintine Empire, and learning new geography terms. In chemistry, the boys focused on learning about what the different components of oxygen look like which involved a fun project that took a while and a few trial and errors to get it right. Not only did they have a good time, they also learned some patience.
The younger boys have been continuing to learn about the Aztec’s their history. In their science, they have been learning all about ocean animals and tides. This has been great since I have all kinds of great hands-on learning to use with them on the Great Barrier Reef from my trip to Australia.
Ethan has been working on making a marble ramp from cardboard for his JAM class, and he finished his fiber optic star project from his tinkering class last week. Gabe passed his swim lessons and is moving onto the next level this week! He was super excited.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I didn’t manage to get any new posts up, so I have linked the post from the previous week below for anyone looking for a great fall recipe idea!
- Inspire Me Monday #151 ~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from last week, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 60+ Delicious Fall Recipes You Will LOVE!! ~ Here is a list of delicious fall recipes I have put together from all of your lovely shares on Inspire Me Monday. You’re sure to find a recipe on this list you will fall in love with.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 214 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #13 ~ On My Radar October ~ A great way to share what has happened in your life/ blogging life over the last month. This blogger shares some great tips, ideas, products and more.
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #69 ~ Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese ~ We have found the best gluten free noodles that go perfectly with mac & cheese and any other of our favorite noodle dishes. Being able to just put it all into the crockpot and have it to eat later is perfect! We will have to give this recipe a try!!
- #128 ~ How To Keep Little Ones Busy While Homeschooling ~ Any of my homeschool friends know that keeping little ones busy while you are homeschooling other kids can always be a challange. Head over to find some great ideas to keep the little ones busy in this great post!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.