Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
It has been another busy week around here. I guess almost every week is just busy around here with 6 kids lol. We were able to get school in every day this past week, we got the yard cleaned up now that all the snow is finally melted. It’s amazing what things you find around the yard that were hidden under the snow.
The kids have been spending as much time as possible at the gym. We will be heading out of town on Friday for the upcoming state competitions. My kids are very excited to spend a few nights in a hotel with a workout room and free breakfast and dinner. State competitions are taking place over in Frankenmuth this year, and anyone who has ever been there before would know what a wonderful place that is. We will probably stop over and visit Bronner’s (the largest Christmas store in the world) to a kid this place is pretty magical 😉 it’s been years since we have been there so it will be a first time memory for both of the little boys.
We spent the early morning on Easter at church for a wonderful service celebrating our amazing savior rising from the dead!!! Then we had the family over for our annual Easter egg hunt at our house along with brunch. It has become a regular thing for me to make a couple different breakfast casseroles for everyone. It was great to spend time with the family since this rarely happens anymore, and my nieces and nephew are growing up so quickly!!
My Posts From The Last Week
I shared a few different posts last week they were:
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- I have been slowly sharing our homeschool spaces around out house, after 10 years and no longer having little kids things are settling into place. This past week I gave you a look into what our homeschool library looks like and how we get books for VERY cheap. I have a slight book obsession so there we had tons of books stored in different places.
- We did a review for a wonderful company who takes your old t-shirts and turns them into an AMAZING quality quilt. I will be participating in a Twitter party tomorrow afternoon, you can win your own quilt during the Twitter party, and by clicking over to the post and following the instructions.
- One of my kids was born with a cleft lip and palate, I started sharing about his journey a while back and have finally continued sharing his journey. There is a lot to catch up on, and we are coming up on his next BIG surgery to finish his palate repair soon, follow us on Instagram to get updates on that. This post was about him having a sleep study done, which lead us to have to have to get his tonsils taken out and he also had hearing loss which lead to tubes being put in.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were a whopping 485 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #176 ~ The Quick Blogger Resource Guide ~ As bloggers it is always a struggle to figure out what things we need to do to improve our blog. This guide is a perfect thing to help bloggers figure out what to do and what is worth their time.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #78 DIY Homemade Liquid Soap ~ We make many of our own cleaning products, medicines, and more in our house. I have never made my own soap before, but after reading how easy it is to do, I am going to give it a try!
- #264 ~ 11 Ways To Finally Get Your Board Games Organized ~ Anyone who has kids has board games, which means you know what a pain it is trying to keep all those games organized and all the pieces together. Here are 11 different ways to store your board games, you’re sure to find a way that works good for you.
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.