Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a pretty busy week around here. My hubby was on vacation, so we all worked on getting the yard cleaned up which took about 3 whole days to do. We were able to get it all raked and the sticks picked up, the leaves all finished being picked up, and the junk taken to the dump. Overall the yard looks amazing, although we are all ready for a vacation from vacation lol.
I went out for a girls night on Wednesday. I went out for dinner and then to get a pedicure, which is only the second time I have ever done that. It was great!! While I was out Jake took the 4 younger boys out for dinner by himself, dropped them off at church, and then got them all ready for bed. He sure is a pretty amazing husband!!
We also did our big grocery shopping for the next 5 weeks for 8 people, boy is that a busy trip. I shared a picture of what the van looked like all loaded up with the groceries no there are not any seats in the van just groceries. Lets just say anyone who walked past did a double take and then said Oh My Gosh, that’s a lot of food. One person even stopped to tell us we might need a u-haul to get it all home lol. Oh the joys of shopping for a big family. This means that next weekend will be spent making our monthly freezer meals, which is a BIG job but so nice to have done!
My Posts From The Last Week
I shared a few different posts last week they were:
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- I shared some of the great and amazing resources that we included for FREE during the wonderful Omnibus sale which ended last night at Midnight!
- I put together a list of delicious and amazing cupcake recipes this is a round up of ideas shared on the Inspire Me Linky party over the last year stop over and see if a recipe you shared is on this list.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were a whopping 435 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #80 ~ How To Save Money While Meal Planning ~ We save so much money by monthly meal planning, this post is a perfect most popular post because you really can save SOO much money while meal planning.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #163 ~ Easy Homemade Sidewalk Chalk ~ This easy homemade chalk is so cute and I never realized how easy it was to make!! We will be making our own sidewalk chalk before the end of the summer thats for sure!!
- #299 ~ 20 Fun Outdoor Craft Ideas For Kids ~ This is such a great list of 20 different outdoor craft ideas for kids. Perfect to fill your summer schedules with!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.