Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This last week was a fun one. We took the week off of our regular school, well at least the younger 2 the older 2 kids said that they didn’t want to do the activities with us. Instead of our regular school we took the week to learn all about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. We read a bunch of our Thanksgiving books, watched a couple great Thanksgiving videos, and did some fun Thanksgiving crafts.
One of our crafts included learning about the Pilgrims voyage from England to Cape Cod. We made this fun craft that the kids made a Mayflower that could actually move across the ones from England to America. The kids loved this activity and they really learned the what is really behind the holiday.
The second craft idea we did was to make a paper version of the Pilgrim village as well as the Indian village. It took a while to make them, but it was a really great visual way for kids to learn about the different ways that the pilgrims lived verses the indians.
We spent Thanksgiving at my brother and sister-in-laws. It was a really wonderful time and everyone of course left there very full!! I even managed to get a picture of all the kids together in their nice clothes after we got home.
Between all of the holiday fun we also did our big grocery shopping trip. That is always a busy time for us. Because we went the day before Thanksgiving I though the store would be very packed. Much to my surprise it wasn’t too bad. This also meant we spent Sunday making our big meals, which is a crazy day around here. We have the kids first competitions for gymnastics next year that they are all really looking forward to so next weekend will be pretty busy around here!!
I haven’t had much time to read through this wonderful blogging book, but am still sharing it for you. If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
I managed to get a couple Christmas posts done next weeks using some of the previous posts that were linked up on Inspire Me Monday. Stop over to see if you were featured in either of them posts.
- Inspire Me Monday #108 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 50+ Easy and Festive Craft ideas for Christmas ~ A great list of over 50 different easy to make Christmas craft ideas for kids. This is a great list for upcoming holiday crafts.
- 50+ Delicious Christmas Treats ~ This is such a great round up of over 50 different delicious Christmas treat ideas, great for upcoming holiday parties, or cookie parties.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 451 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #259 ~ Reindeer Candy Tins ~ These very simple to make reindeer candy tins are so adorable and would make for a perfect little Christmas gift idea.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #20 ~ Giant Ombre Paper Cone Christmas Trees ~ These paper cone Christmas trees are so adorable. They seem quite easy to make and would make for a great Christmas decoration. Great Christmas craft to make with your kids!!
- #59 ~ 7 Ways to Cultivate a Spirit of Giving In Your Children this Christmas ~ I love this post, in a self entitled world teaching our children to have a spirit of giving is really counter culture, but the results are really amazing. We work very hard every year to teach our kids giving is so much better then giving. This article is a wonderful read!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.