Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This past week life has started to settle down a little bit. Or at least as much as it can be with 6 kids lol. We actually had a pretty easy week since the kids youth group and therapy groups were off because of the spring break holiday that kids were on last week in the area. Even though the local kids had off for spring break we still did school every day except for Monday since we stayed one extra night at the hotel from our state gymnastics competitions.
The hotel we stayed at was really amazing. They not only had continental breakfast, but they also offered free dinner for guests as well, and for anyone who drinks alcohol they offered 3 drinks a night per adult guest. I haven’t drank a drop of alcohol in over 5 years because of the medicines I take, but it was great for anyone who does. They had a pool and hot tub for the kids to play in, and they also enjoyed the fitness room. It was a perfect family vacation, and we were able to walk around and explore the beautiful city of Frankenmuth. The architecture there is really amazing and beautiful.
Ethan had a really rough week, he started on Friday with having an appointment with the Urologist to fix his circumcision that wasn’t done properly when he was born. We planned on getting taken care of during his next cleft surgery. Little did I know they do the procedure right then in the office, they said the numbing cream would make it so they don’t feel anything. Well I should have never believed them, it was a horrible visit one I wanted to grab my kid and run from.
As if that wasn’t enough he now has an abscess on his cleft lip scar and our cleft doctor was out of town the whole week at a conference. So come next week we will have to go in there and have them drain that. He went into the primary care DR after the urologist appt on Friday but refused to let them touch it. I can’t blame him after his first appointment though.
My Posts From The Last Week
I shared a few different posts last week they were:
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- I put together a list of our favorite math games for kids to learn fluency in math skills. These games are fun for kids and really work for teaching math skills.
- I shared some of the wonderful ideas from around the web for a South American unit study ideas. There are over 130 resources on this list. Recipes, arts/crafts, hands on learning ideas, lesson plan ideas, and much more.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were a whopping 4 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #153 ~ How Stay At Home Moms Can Earn Money Blogging ~ Blogging can be a great way to make some extra money if you’re a stay at home mom. These 5 steps are a great spot for anyone wanting to start blogging for money.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #11 ~ Lemon Glazed Blueberry loaf Cake ~
- #373 ~ Backyard Boerdom Busters For Kids ~ With the warm weather that will eventually be here my kids spend most of their non school time outside, we have very strict screen time hours in our house. This list of ideas is perfect for this time of year and your sure to find some great ideas here.
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.