Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This past week was pretty busy and I have been running behind all week. We are in the process of getting the pool opened for the year and it has been giving us some problems so it still isn’t opened. The kids are getting pretty impatient for it to open, especially since our weather went from 50’s and 60’s to 90’s that’s Michigan for you 😉 .
I have been getting a bunch of spring cleaning done finally and going through cupboards and getting deep cleaning done in different areas of the house. This was something that really needed to get done, it’s amazing how things accumulate after living in a house for 8 years.
I also was able to get a ton of vegetables planed in our garden for the year. I haven’t managed to get things planted in a couple of years due to my RA, so I’m very happy that things are finally in the ground!!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week was a busy one around here and I didn’t manage to get any new posts done except for my Inspire Me Monday post, I do still have a giveaway going on for Math-U-See for anyone who would like to enter that though.
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- Since we have been homeschooling for 10 years now I have tried many different math curriculums, Math-U-See is the only curriculum we use anymore. Stop over to read my review of this great program and get entered to WIN a complete set of any level you choose!! Giveaway open until 6/10!!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 431 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #8 ~ Easy Jalapeno Cheese Crescent Rolls ~The spice and delicious twist on an original crescent roll looks delicious and a perfect side dish that would go with many different meals.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #383 ~16 Water Activities For Kids ~ Summertime is a time to make memories with you kids, this list of 24 ideas is a perfect one to get some great ideas to do with your kids this summer!!
- #41 ~ Easy Pipe Cleaner Tulips and Daffodils ~ These spring flowers are easy to make and would make a perfect decoration, one that wouldn’t dye either for us that don’t have green thumbs lol.
I’ve Been Featured Button
We now have an I’ve been featured button you can grab to proudly display if your post has been featured on Inspire Me Monday. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.