Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a fun week around here. We spent the day on Tuesday heading out to a new DR out at the University of Michigan. My rheumatologist sent me out there to get a second opinion form their pulmonologist on a diagnosis I received a few months ago here in town. It was an ominous diagnosis, one that gave me no more them 5 years life expectancy.
While it was a pretty scary road to travel down. I knew no matter what, God was leading me where he thought I needed to go. I was trusting him and doing a lot of praying to him about it. It also left me completely bed ridden for a couple months, not even able to talk on the phone or do anything but go to the bathroom. The DR out there agrees and is thinking that I do not have what they diagnosed me with before. So call it an answer to prayer, or misdiagnosis I’m not sure and really it doesn’t matter to me. I am not facing a death sentence at this time which is more of a blessing then anything else I could ask for!!
My older boys were too old to participate in Kids Games this year, but they ended up volunteering instead. They had so much fun showing these kids what the LOVE of Christ looks like. They were gone every night from 5:30-9, which made things a little busy getting dinner done and eaten before 5:30, but it all worked out. Things were pretty quiet in the evenings with those 2 gone and the older 2 at work, very different with only 2 kids around.
We made our first trip out to the local farmers market finally, usually we start going much earlier in the year but it hasn’t worked out for us until now. I am so happy to finally be adding local produce into our diet once again!! It is so much better the any produce you can find in the store and it helps out local businesses! Plus the little boys were so very happy to eat the Hungarian ladies delicious homemade creme rolls once again 😉 .
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I managed to get some posts up they were.
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- 50+ Festive Patriotic Recipes ~ I have put together a list of over 50 patriotic recipe ideas. These are perfect for 4th of July, Memorial day, Labor day or any other day you want to celebrate being an American.
- Lifecycle Of A Butterfly ~ We have been learning about the bees and butterflies for the last month. We also learned about the lifecycle of a butterfly and did this fun craft to learn about it.
- Bee Math ~ We had a ton of fun hands on learning math ideas to go along with our bee’s and butterflies unit the last few weeks, so I put a post together of our fun math ideas.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 434 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #2 ~ Grilled Ginger Cauliflower Steaks with Tahini Sauce ~ This sounds like a pretty easy recipe to make, it’s healthy, and even better allergy and gluten free! A win, win recipe for just about anyone.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #276 ~ Glow In The Dark Activities For Kids~ Kids love glow in the dark activities. This round up of fun activities for kids offers some perfect ideas to spend doing this summer with your kids.
- #120 ~Simple Grilled Vegetables in Foil Packets ~ We LOVE getting fresh veggies from the local farmers market, usually we fry them up in coconut oil in our skillet. It is a delicious change of pace to put them into foil packets and grill them with your dinner.
I’ve Been Featured Button
We now have an I’ve been featured button you can grab to proudly display if your post has been featured on Inspire Me Monday. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.