With the fact that many people overlook teaching their children how to be responsible with their money, it is such an important skill for teens to learn before they are expected to manage their money once they leave the house. It is our job as parents to equip our children with the skills and attitudes with money, half of all teens express interest in learning about money, but yet only 24% of parents discuss money management and banking with them. So when given the opportunity to review Wealth Quest for Teens Ltd. I was very excited about using this program with Serena and the rest of my children as they get older!
Wealthy Quest For Teens Ltd. teaches students a new way to think about and manage money. Wealthy Quest provides both students and parents with all the necessary material to not just teach your teen how to save for a big purchase, but how to properly manage money for everything. It teaches parents that how our attitude towards money will effect how our children will manage their money as adults.
They provide a roadmap and all the necessary tools for students, and also provides guidance for parents helping them ensure your students success.
The Wealth Quest for Teens program consists of 4 different parts to the program,
Video and interactive workbook seminar- Each of the video seminars are taught by teens helping your teen to have more interest. The seminars have on screen questions your students answer while working on the program keeping them engaged they also add music, photos, and video clips keeping in fun and funny for kids. It will on average take about a week or 2 1/2 hours to complete the complete video and ineteractive workbook seminar. The seminars are split into 7 modules which are self-paced so your student can work at what ever pace you want them to.
- Module 1 your student will get an introduction and overview to the program, and also learn why they are using the program and learning to manage money.
- Module 2 teaches students that what their spending habits and attitude about money determine your net worth
- Module 3 teaches students about the 3 different kinds of income earned, passive, and portfolio.
- Module 4 teaches your students about money so they can be a person that is knowledgable about money and know why they should be. It also teaches students about compound interest so they can see the power of saving money!
- Module 5 teaches students how to manage their money now and in the future, and why they should start now!
- Module 6 really gets students thinking about how their wealth affects the kind of life they will live, and get your student thinking about their goals, dreams, and values.
- Module 7 has students look at financial freedom, and also teaches helps empower your teen to lead a successful life but also how their financial success can help them make the world better!
Workbook for the teens- 30 daily assignments most of the lessons take only about 5-15 minutes each day to complete. The workbook is used along with the video seminars so that your student is really engaged and interacting with the videos. The workbook has student really think about what their financial dreams are, what they want to do with their money, and how they can work hard to start building long term success
Stop over and see what fellow crew members had to say about Wealth Quest for teens.