With the fact that we are offering a giveaway of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil, I figured it would be fun to put together a list of uses for coconut oil. There are so many of them all you really have to do is search for coconut oil uses for tons of different ideas for using them in your everyday life. Here are just a few of my favorite uses for Coconut Oil.
What are some of coconut oils uses??
- You can use it to replace unhealthy cooking oils in recipes
- Use it instead of butter or margarine in recipes
- For frying food
- To make fudge
11. Topically to kill yeast and yeast infections.
12. To make your own sunscreen.
13. Use it as a natural shaving cream
14. Anti Inflammatory properties help to reduce inflammation and can help improve arthritis symptoms.
15. Reduces itching when applied to mosquito bites.
16. It can help soothe a sore throat when you add 1TBS to your tea.
17. To make you own Vapo Rub.
18. You can make your own mouthwash to help with many mouth issues!
19. Use coconut oil to kill lice. Rub into scalp and leave in hair overnight, then rinse out in the morning.
20. Saturated Fats found in coconut oil have anti-bacterial properties which can help control fungi, and parasites that cause digestion related problems. The fat from the coconut oil also aids in absorption of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids!
There are many more coconut oil recipes and uses the possibilities are really endless. Tropical Traditions has one of the biggest websites of coconut oil recipes so stop over and check it out! They also have a Coconut Recipes facebook page where they share many different wonderful recipes!
Stop over and get entered to win your own Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil giveaway we are hosting, this is open through 7/29.
I am linking up with these great linky parties.