Over 50 St Patrick Day Ideas
1. Last year I shared some of our tot drawers, tonging green coins into the pot was one of the activities.
2. Pouring green gems from 1 container to the other.
3. We had fun making St Patty Day Patterns.
4. Cutting Strips are always a favorite in this house so we always get out our St. Patty Day Cutting Strips.
5. We had fun making these books last year which taught the kids what St Patrick’s Day is about.
6. EdHelper offers lots of St Patrick’s Day educational printables.
7. Digging for Lucky Coins was one of the boy’s favorite sensory bins!!
8. The kids had lots of fun making these St. Patrick’s Day boxes last year for our Friday Art Project!
9. Rockabye Butterfly shared this cute and easy sticky shamrock easy enough for your toddlers & preschoolers, she also shares a few different St. Patrick’s Day printables!
10. Making Learning Fun has this fun and easy shamrock craft idea using paper plates.
11. Chica and Jo share this cute idea of growing clovers in a plastic pot!
12. Nurturing Naters with learning activities at home shares this cute St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Bin.
13. Thoughtfully Simple shares this cute “lucky breakfast” idea that would be fun for St. Patricks Day breakfast.
14. The Food Librarian shares this festive looking green jello recipe, perfect for a yummy St. Patrick’s Day snack!
15. Rockabye Butterfly shared this FREE printable file folder game for St. Patrick’s Day.
16. Little Country Kindergarten has this fun FREE printable St. Patrick’s Day hundreds chart.
17. Alpha mom shares this idea on making a St. Patrick’s Day hat out of a paper plate, along with hat ideas for other holidays!
18. The First Grade Sweet Life shares this FREE Leprechaun Homophone Concentration game.
19. Deb at Living Montessori now shared these Counting Shamrocks along with other Montessori St. Patrick’s Day Activities.
20. Inner Child Fun shared this adorable St. Patrick’s Day rainbow craft!
21. Housing A Forest shared this great idea of making Shamrock Crystals, that would be a fun St. Patrick’s Day Science Idea!
22. Kids Activity Blog shared this fun and festive way to make easy shamrocks using peppers.
23. Kreative Activities shares this green dry rice pouring that would be a great themed practical life activity using green colored rice.
24. Paging Supermom shared this grear FREE printable for your kids to practice writing St Patrick’s Day words, they also have a connect the dots and tracing page for St. Patricks day.
25. Make your own St. Patrick’s Day window clings, shared over at Crafts by Amanda.
26. Make your own rainbow fruit tray.
27. Busy Bee Kids Crafts shared this fun idea for making a Lucky Charm Necklace.
28. Amanda’s cookin shares these beautiful shamrocks, gold coins, and rainbow cookies on a stick.
29. Play and Learn With Dana shared this cute art project idea, even simple enough for a toddler.
30. 2 Teaching Mommies shares this wonderful St. Patrick’s Day printables which includes Clover Letter Match, Leprechaun Beginning Writing, Clover spelling Puzzle, pot o’ Gold Roll & Cover, How Many Coins, and more!!
31. Make some festive Leprechan floats using green sherbert and sprite shared over at Make And Takes.
32. Practice fine motor skills with colored bingo chips and make a rainbow.
33. Make a green lunch for your kids for St. Patrick’s Day!
34. Kroma Design Studio shares this yummy looking St. Patrick’s Day dessert pudding.
35. Sifting shamrocks would be a fun tray activity!
36. Counting Coins Leprechaun busy bag idea.
37. Making Learning Fun shared these cute St. Patrick’s Day do a dot and magnet page.
38. The Activity Mom shares the FREE printables for these St. Patrick’s Day story starters.
39. Child Care Land shares this simple craft for kids to make for St. Patrick’s Day using paint chips.
40. Play Doh rainbow would be a great addition for St. Patrick’s Day from I Can Teach My Child.
41. Classroom Freebies Too shares this FREE download of 168 traceable flashcards with numbers and letters with shamrocks perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
42. Activity Village offers some cute St. Patrick’s Day bead fuse patterns, my kids love making these the site has a few different designs for St. Patrick’s Day!
43. Learning English ESL shared this FREE Leprechaun printable.
44. Mom on Dealz shared this cute idea for shamrock tortillas, perfect for St. Patrick’s Day lunch or dinner!
45. Savvy Saving Couple shared the recipe for this green slime that would be a great idea to make for a St. Patrick’s Day sensory idea!
46. Featuring Your Sassy Sites shared this cute St. Patrick’s Day hat tutorial.
47. Adventures In Tutoring and Special Education shares this FREE printable for Lucky Charms graphing, it would be a fun way to practice math on St. Patrick’s Day!
48. Art Projects For Kids shares how to make a shamrock!
49. Over The Big Moon shares this St. Patrick’s Day Pre-K Printable pack that is FREE and would be a wonderful way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your Pre-K child
50. These green colored animal crackers would make a great snack for St. Patrick’s Day shared over at Scrumdilly-Do.
51. Holidaysville shares a bunch of Kids St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas, something for your toddler through older kids!
52. Growing a Jeweled Rose shared this Lucky Leprechaun Lab that would be a great addition for St. Patrick’s Day for you bath!
53. Hello Kids shares this FREE printable coin box, great for your kids to keep their Fairy gold in!
54. Play Dr Mom shares this adorable idea of growing leprechaun hair, and some other cute St. Patrick’s Day ideas for your kids!
55. Make some green St. Patrick’s Day pasta and a green drink.
56. We had lots of fun playing with this green goo sensory bin.
57. This rainbow sensory bin idea was a lot of fun for the kids.
58. Rainbow art with rainbow rice was simple and fun for the kids to make.
59. Waterbeads, coins, and water made this a very fun sensory bin idea!
Some great St. Patrick’s Day products from Amazon