Dinnertime used to be a struggle in our house. Getting food on the table during the “witching hour”, after homeschooling and everything else that needs to be done around our house was hard. Things were a struggle until we started making monthly crock pot recipes and freezing them.
Now I pull out dinner the night before, put it into the crock pot in the morning, and at dinner time we have a delicious meal to eat. Depending on the meal we are having I might have to make some sides to go with it, but that usually only takes a few minutes. Not only has it made life easier, it has also helped us save a ton of money from going out to eat on the nights no one had it in them to make dinner.
75+ Main Dish Crock Pot Recipes
I’m always looking to try new crock pot recipes to change things up a bit. Today I’m going to share over 75 main dish crock pot recipes. Most of these recipes we have used and love. Other recipes have good reviews from others who have tried them. All of them look so delicious! When we make monthly freezer meals, we follow the recipe and put them into a freezer bag so the can just be pulled out the night before we are going to use them.
- Slow Cooker Tamale Pie.
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas.
- Slow Cooker Itallian Meatballs.
- Slow Cooker Orange Sesame Broccoli Chicken.
- Crock Pot Spicy Chicken Alfredo.
- Crock Pot Make Ahead Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
- Pasta with Crockpot Marinara Sauce.
- How to Cook Chicken In The Crock Pot For Shredded Chicken Recipes.
- Chicken Crock Pot Recipes.
- Crock Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
- Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo.
- Crockpot Beef Stroganoff.
- 32 Best Slow Cooker Recipes.
- Crock Pot Salsa Chicken.
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles.
- 77 Quick Throw Together Slow Cooker Meals.
- Crock Pot Cheese Chicken Vegetables.
- Easy Chicken Marsala Crockpot Recipe.
- Sticky Chicken Slow Cooker Meal.
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos.
- Crockpot Cornish Hens.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Kolaches.
- Crock Pot Beef and Veggies over Rice.
- Slow Cooker Eggplant Parmesan.
- Slow Cooker Angel Chicken.
- Spicy Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese.
- Hidden Veggie Meatballs Slow Cooker.
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans.
- Crock Pot Quinoa Stuffed Peppers.
- Slow Cooker Mexican Cornbread.
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tacos.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Brisket.
- Delicious Homemade Crock Pot Sloppy Joe’s.
- Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteaks.
- Crock Pot Italian Chicken.
- Crockpot Lasagna Recipe.
- Crock Pot Beefy Macaroni and Cheese.
- Lemon Pepper Crock Pot Chicken.
- Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork.
- Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken.
- Slow Cooker Cantonese Chicken Dinner.
- Crock Pot Creamy Cajun Pork Chops.
- Slow Cooker Bacon Potatoes.
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf.
- Easy Crock Pot Jambalaya.
- Crock Pot Balsamic Cherry Beef Roast.
- Chicken & Butternut Squash Slow Cooker Recipe.
- Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta.
- Crock Pot Ranch Chicken.
- 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Ribs Recipe.
- Crock Pot Pizza Chicken.
- Slow Cooker Quinoa.
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast Sandwiches.
- Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe.
- Crock Pot Corned Beef Recipe.
- Slow Cooker Chili Dip.
- Crockpot Chicken Fajitas Recipe.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Sweet Potato.
- Coca Cola Slow Cooker bbq Kielbasa.
- Chicken Fajita Queso in Your Crock Pot.
- Slow Cooker Mushroom Spinach Lasagna.
- Crockpot No-Boil Manicotti.
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Pumpkin Chicken.
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing.
- 30 Paleo Crock Pot Recipes.
- Pot Roast In the Crock Pot.
- Crock Pot Spicy Taco Baked Potatoes.
- Paleo Crockpot Mongolian Beef.
- Crock Pot Turkey Bolognese Sauce with Zucchini Noodles.
- Mushroom and Swiss Crock Pot Burgers.
- Crock Pot Vegetable Benie.
To see all the crock pot recipes I have shared here on the blog, head over to my recipe page for the list of them.
What are your favorite main dish crock pot recipes? Leave a comment letting me know, I would love to hear from you!!
To find other great crock pot recipes, stop over to my Pinterest board for great ideas.
I am linking up with these great linky parties, stop over to find more great recipe ideas.