So Brussel sprouts aren’t necessarily something that many people in our house care for. I have actually heard not many people enjoy them at all. Well if we are just being honest vegetables are always a favorite period. My secret to getting kids to eat their vegetables is making them a little bit more delicious. I tend to accomplish that by adding seasonings or a bit of butter. Different vegetables get different types of seasonings and they can be absolutely amazing!!
Anytime I had ever tried Brussel sprouts in my life I never liked them, not even one little bit. I didn’t realize until I was older that it was just because they weren’t seasoned properly or even cooked in the best way. So today I am going to share our favorite recipe that has actually made it so that almost all of us will actually eat our Brussel sprouts.
Now this recipe is for cooking them in the air fryer. We now have an air fryer setting on our oven to make them in, but cooking them on the grill is also a perfect way to cook them as well.
Air Frier Ranch Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Pound Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Packet Ranch Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1.Wash the Brussels sprouts and slice the stems off before slicing them in half.
2. Place all the ingredients including the brussels sprouts, in a large bowl and toss together well.
3. Pour the ingredient mixture into your air fryer basket and air fry at 375 degrees for 6 minutes or until the sprouts have softened up.
4. Eat and enjoy!
Air Fryer Ranch Brussels Sprouts
- Air Frier
- 1 pound Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 1 packet Ranch Seasoning
- 4 TBS Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash the Brussels sprouts and slice the stems off before slicing them in half.
- Place all the ingredients including the brussels sprouts, in a large bowl and toss together well.
- Pour the ingredient mixture into your air fryer basket and air fry at 375 degrees for 6 minutes or until the sprouts have softened up.
- Eat and enjoy!
Looking for more delicious dessert ideas? Or maybe a dinner idea or two to go along with some of these awesome desserts? Head over to my Pinterest page where you will find many more ideas!
This post may be linked up with some or all of THESE great linky parties. Make sure to head over to find more great ideas from fellow bloggers.