I love cooking with my Air Fryer. It’s simple, it’s easy and honestly, it cooks almost anything to perfection. I’ve yet to find a dish that I’ve had any issues cooking in my Air Fryer, and that makes me super happy! My latest love that I created in my Air Fryer? Air Fryer Curried Eggplant.
The flavors of this dish can’t truly be described to do it justice. The combination of the eggplant and the curry powder are a match made in flavor heaven. No matter what, it’s impossible for me to stop eating after just having one bite.
The other factor that I love about my Air Fryer is that it cooks everything quickly! In a house full of hungry kids, there isn’t a lot of time between the words “I’m hungry” and expecting the food to be set down on a plate in front of them.
This Air Fryer Curried Eggplant recipe takes 10 minutes (only 10 minutes!) to cook. We all have 10 minutes to wait for some delicious food, right?
The next time that your family is craving something quick, easy and delicious, this needs to be your go-to recipe. After just one bite, it’ll make its way onto your weekly meal rotation without a doubt!
Air Fryer Curried Eggplant
- 1 Large eggplant
- ⅛ tsp. Tumeric
- ½ Tsp. Curry powder
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- Salt to taste
- Set your air fryer to 300 degrees, and preheat it for 5 minutes before adding in your eggplant.
- Slice your eggplant into ½ inch sections. You can remove the skin at this point as well if you prefer.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil over your sliced eggplant in a bowl.
- Add 1 clove of minced garlic to the eggplant.
- Toss in salt to taste.
- Sprinkle on ⅛ of a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Add ½ teaspoon of curry powder to the bowl.
- Toss the eggplant together with the ingredients so that the slices are all coated well.
- Add the eggplant slices to the heated air fryer, and cook for 10 minutes, or until the tops are browned and crispy.
Looking for more delicious recipes like this yummy curried eggplant recipe? Head over to my Family-Friendly Recipe Ideas Pinterest board, where I have tons of delicious recipes for you to try!