***This is a sponsored post on behalf of Kroger***
I feel very strong about children getting a healthy lunch so today I have partnered with Kroeger and I am going to share a post on 30 healthy back to school lunch ideas for kids!
Now even though our lunches are not in a lunch box because the kids eat them at home, the concept would still work the same, you would just have to pack the items up for the kids and put some things into small containers in their lunch box I have shared some of those storage containers we love and our favorite products to spruce up your lunches below.
Be sure to stop into your local Kroger store and pick up some great items for your back to school lunches they make shopping affordable and convenient and don’t forget to stop over to their coupon page for discounts before you go.
I do have to add that these lunch ideas are ones that we used to use. We now eat all local food and our lunches look a little different now then they used to.
Here are some fun ways to make your lunches more exciting!!
- Vegetable and cheese kabobs on plastic toothpicks can be great fun for kids to eat.
- My kids love having their sandwiches or vegetables cut into shapes, it’s fun and more exciting for the kids to eat it!
- We even have fun with our hardboiled eggs and make them into shapes which the kids really love!!
30 Healthy back to school lunch ideas!
1. Left over taco mean with refried beans, corn, and chocolate pudding
2. Peanut Butter sandwich with homemade strawberry jam, cheese chunks, and 2 cookies
16. Hot dog octopus on ramen noodles, banana bread, and pineapple chunks.
What is your favorite healthy food to put into your kids lunches?? Leave a comment letting me know!
Here are some of our favorite items from Amazon to liven up our lunches, and also for bringing our lunches on the go with us. The links below are Amazon affiliate links and when you make a purchase through them we are given a small percentage of the sale, Thank You for your support!!!
Kroger Gift Card Giveaway!!
We have been blessed to offer a $25 Kroger’s gift card to 1 of my viewers!! Get entered to win using the Rafflecopter linky below. This giveaway will be open through 8/23 at 12:00 EST. The winner will be drawn using Random.org, I will personally contact the winner within 48 hours and will expect a response back within 24 hours or another winner will be drawn. Good Luck!!