You’re going to love the taste of these Buffalo Chicken Sliders. Not only are they the perfect bite-sized, but they’re just about the perfect sandwich portion as well.
With a total time of fewer than 20 minutes to make these chicken sliders, everyone in your family is going to be chowing down on these tiny sandwiches in no time at all. These are perfect for busy weeknights or a weekend at home.
If you like this simple recipe, make certain that you check out our Hibachi Chicken recipe as well!
We like a little bit of spice in our meals so these Buffalo Chicken Sliders are just about perfect. They’re not too hot and give us all that heat that we love without pushing us over the top.
Since our family is so large, I also love the fact that this delicious recipe makes 12 sliders right off the bat. I know that I can easily double it as well but I think that 12 is a pretty good start!
The other fun way to cook up and serve these chicken sandwiches is to make them up for a party with all your family and friends. Many people have had cheeseburger sliders but there aren’t many who have had sliders made with buffalo chicken! Just have some water nearby for those who might think that they’re a little bit too spicy!
Keep this simple recipe at the forefront of your mind when you’re running low on time, too. In just a few moments, you’ll have an awesome dinner that will have everyone crowding around the table!
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Makes: 12 Sliders
- 24 Ounces Cooked Chicken, shredded
- 12 Slider Buns
- ½ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ⅓ Cup Ranch Dressing
- ⅓ Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the bottom half of the slider buns on a cookie sheet.
3. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the buns, Italian seasoning, and butter. Mix well.
4. Spoon the mixture, evenly, onto the buns and place the tops of the slider buns on the sandwiches.
5. In a separate small dish, combine the butter and the Italian seasoning. Brush on the top of the sliders.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 24 oz Cooked chicken shredded
- 12 Slider buns
- ½ cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup Ranch dressing
- ⅓ cup Buffalo sauce
- 3 TBS Butter
- 1 ½ TBS Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns on a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the buns, Italian seasoning, and butter. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture, evenly, onto the buns and place the tops of the slider buns on the sandwiches.
- In a separate small dish, combine the butter and the Italian seasoning. Brush on the top of the sliders.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Looking for more delicious recipes like this yummy Buffalo Chicken slider recipe? Or maybe a dessert recipe to go with your dinner? Head over to my Pinterest page where you will find many more ideas!
This post may be linked up with some or all of THESE great linky parties. Make sure to head over to find more great ideas from fellow bloggers.