Easter Egg Decorating:
2 Cups boiling water per bowl
2 TBS Vinegar per bowl
Food Coloring in whatever colors you want
I use gel food coloring most of the time, because it makes everything you are dying brighter then liquid food coloring. I purchased our set from Amazon.
- Add 2 TBS of vinegar into each of your bowls.
- Add desired amount of food coloring to your vinegar and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of boiling water to each of your bowls.
- Stir each of your bowls.
That is it. Super simple!
These are the items we had to put the eggs into the colors and to take them out. The pink bunny was great for Gabe to use, but the metal ones were more difficult for the younger kids, so they ended up just using spoons instead.
For more great Easter Ideas we have shared about stop over and visit our Easter ideas page.
Our Favorite Easter Activities for Kids Resources we use in our Homeschool found on Amazon (aff. links)
- Bunny Egg Dippers
- Wilton Food Coloring Gel
- Big Egg Dying Tray
- Resurrection Eggs
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Egglo Easter Eggs
Our Favorite Easter Stories On Amazon (Aff. Links)
- Benjamin’s Box
- Lily’s Easter Party
- The Week That Led to Easter
- Read and Share The Story of Easter
- My Special Easter Stories
- Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story
More Easter Activities for kids Ideas Can Be Found On My Easter Pinterest Board!