So last week ended up being a busy week for us. There have been a bunch of appointments Ethan has been going in for because of his upcoming health journey. So I didn’t end up getting any of our crock pot recipes posted at all during the week hopefully this week I will share a few more of our crock pot recipe ideas.
Crock pot chicken broccoli Alfredo is a super easy recipe to make and is a family favorite, it may even be one of the easiest recipes on our monthly meals for the crock pot. There is one thing we do to make this recipe extra delicious, we use home cooked amish noodles. You could use regular noodles if you choose, but sometimes regular noodles get starchy if left in the crock pot for to long.
I do know it would make the recipe “healthier” if we made our own Alfredo sauce, but we make most of our own food and this is one area I choose to buy already made instead. It might be a family favorite because all you need to do is cook the noodles and chicken and dump everything in a bag.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- -3-4 - 15oz Jars of Alfredo Sauce
- -1 - 12oz package home cooked noodles Cooked could use regular Alfredo noodles
- -2 16oz packages frozen broccoli
- -2 Cups cooked and cut chicken
- In 1 gallon size ziplock bag pour both packages broccoli and 1 Jar of Alfredo sauce
- In 1 gallon size ziplock bag put noodles, chicken, and 2 jars of Alfredo sauce
- Store in freezer until ready to use.
- Take out of the freezer the night before you will be making it put in the fridge to thaw overnight.
- Put into crock pot on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- We tend to like ours a little extra saucy so we will add another jar of Alfredo sauce before cooking.
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links, any purchases you make using these links we receive a small commission from. THANK YOU for your support. Read my full disclosure policy for more information!