I was so excited to share my recent collaborative book project with you a while back that I contributed a few chapters to with the wonderful ladies from iHomeschool network called Homeschooling When You Want To Quit. This book is such an amazing resource for anyone who homeschools or is thinking about homeschooling their kids. The book is now available as a hard copy over on amazon for anyone who likes reading the real book instead of the PDF.
For today and tomorrow only we are offering the Homeschooling When you Want To Quit e-book for an amazing price of only $1.99, the regular price is $5.99, so its a pretty awesome savings! This price is only good for today 4/7/2016 and tomorrow 4/8/2016 so don’t wait to get your copy.
This is simply an amazing price since this book is so full of practical advice for homeschool moms no matter how long you have been homeschooling for, there will be some great advise and help for everyone. Below is a slide show with excerpts from the Homeschooling When You Want To Quit, you can scroll through to read them.
- When you want to quit because medical problems are always in the way.
- When you want to quit because your kids are overexcitable.
Homeschooling When You Want To Quit Sample
Want to get a FREE look into a few of the chapters found in this resource? Click HERE to get a sample that includes the chapters listed below.
- When you want to quit because juggling therapy and homeschool is just too much.
- When you want to quit because the messes are STILL out of control.
- When you want to quit because you feel judgmental eyes everywhere.
- When you want to quit because everything around you is crumbling.
- When you want to quit because your kids might learn more at school.
- When you want to quit because teaching the higher levels REALLY scares you.
- When you want to quit because everything about homeschooling is just draining.
Purchase your copy today to be filled with practical advise for your homeschool for only $1.99 you will NOT be disappointed. Any possible situation you could go through homeschooling your family you can find advise on how fellow homeschoolers have handled that situation.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, when you purchase through these links we receive a small portion of the sale at no added cost to you. I only share products that I have contributed to, purchase regularly, or products we truly love. Your purchase helps supports this blog. Thank you!