I have a very yummy recipe for everyone just in time for Easter. Now even though we very carefully watch what we eat, it is nice to have a treat every once and a while, and holidays is the time that usually happens around our house. When we were little my mother would make chow mien noodle cookies and they were delicious actually one of my favorite cookies, one year she made the cookies into nests and filled with HERSHEY’S Candies. So I decided to take some of the HERSHEY’S goodies that we were sent and make our own HERSHEY’S Chocolate Easter Nests. Ingredients:
- Chow Mien Noodles 10 oz
- HERSHEY’S Chocolate Chips 16oz
- Butterscotch Chips 16oz
- Hershey’s Candies to fill your nests (ex. WHOPPERS ROBIN EGGS, ROLO Candies, Jelly Beans, HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate)
- Wax Paper or cookie sheet
- Melt HERSHEY’S Chocolate Chips and Butterscotch Chips on the stove or microwave until the chocolate chips and the butterscotch chips are melted together, stir together until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour in the chow mien noodles into the chocolate mixture, use spoon to mix the chocolate until all the noodles are well coated.
- Take a spoonful of the covered chow mien noodles and set it on wax paper or cookie sheet, form into the shape of a nest. Repeat until all of the chow mien noodles are used up.
- Put nests into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or leave them out for about an hour to let them harden.
- Fill nests with goodies! ex. HERSHEY’S Kisses Milk Chocolate, WHOPPERS ROBIN EGGS, ROLO Candies, Jelly beans, or any other candy you choose, we used WHOPPERS ROBIN EGGS, and a HERSHEY’S Kisses Milk Chocolate.
HERSHEY’S Bunny Trail area on the HERSHEY’S site is a wealth of resources for Easter, as well as other Holidays. It has tons of Easter recipes, Easter basket ideas, printable coloring pages, and lots more stop over and your sure to find some great new ideas, tips, or fun ideas for your family. These Cinnamon Chip Muffins and the Peanut Butter Chip Banana Muffins sound like a new and delicious recipe that we will be trying from the Hershey’s Easter page. I am always on the look out for a new delicious muffin recipes due to the fact that they are regular snacks in our house.
Hershey’s Easter Prize Pack Giveaway
I have been given a HERSHEY’S Easter Prize pack full of HERSHEY’S Easter candy to giveaway to 1 lucky winner. How to get entered to win: LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER!!!
- To enter leave a comment below sharing your favorite Easter tradition AND favorite Easter craft/activity found on Celebratewithhersheys.com.
- You can also share about the fun found on Hershey’s using the hash tag #bunnytrail for an additional entry. Leave separate comments for each of the different entries. Please leave the link to the tweet or Facebook share using the #bunnytrail hashtag in the comment.
This giveaway will be open through 3/31/2014, I will draw the winner and contact them through email. I expect an answer back within 48 hours or a new winner will be drawn. DISCLOSURE: I received products for review purposes from HERSHEY’S and a stipend from Global Influence Network. This promotion has not been endorsed or approved by The Hershey Company. To read my disclosure policy click HERE.