We spent some time last week learning about Human Anatomy Nutrition.
Online Human Anatomy Nutrition Unit Resources:
- Super Kids Nutrition has the A-Z Super Foods we used along with a bunch of other great nutrition print outs.
- Nutrition Interactive has 5 different online games that teach the kids about nutrition.
- Spell Outloud has a unit on nutrition with some great ideas.
- The Transformation Spot has a great poster to let children see how soda impacts our bodies.
- Home School Share has 2 different lapbooks that are free to download, they have a younger kids lap book and an older kids lapbook.
- The First Grade Sweet Life has a great free printable book for kids about nutrition.
- Ed Tech has a very large list of nutrition information and online/offline games
Our Favorite Human Anatomy Resources on Amazon
We have used the following products in our Human Anatomy units above as you will see in the posts, some of them are added products that we have found very useful in follow up units.
- Some Body Board Game
- Blood and Guts ~ great teachers guide for your next human anatomy unit
- Magic School Bus Human Body board game
- The Body Book ~ from Scholastic to make hands on human anatomy projects
- Squishy Human Body study kit
- Muscular System 1000 piece puzzle ~ Great for older kids
- Human Body layers puzzle ~ Great for younger kids to understand the different layers of the body
- Human Anatomy Coloring Book ~ Very detailed coloring book great for kids to do while listening to stories!
- My first human body book ~ Great learning ideas for younger kids
- Human Anatomy Models Set ~ Hands on way to learn different anatomy parts
- Human Body Felt Set ~ Great addition to add to your own DIY Felt Board
- Human Body Encyclopedia ~ By DK Kids
Our human body Pinterest board has lots of other great Human Anatomy ideas, stop over and check it out!
Follow Mama Of Many Blessings’s board Human Anatomy / Human Body Unit on Pinterest.
Do you know of some great Human Body resources? I would love to hear about them, leave a comment with a link to your resources for other to see! Don’t have a blog? Just leave your idea in the comments!