With the Incredibles movie on the horizon, what better way to celebrate than with an Incredibles Recipe that is certain to make your family even more excited for the movie release! These Incredibles Sparkle Cookie Cups are not only superhero worthy, but you’ll family will love each and every bite as well.
If your household is anything like mine, it’s a big deal any time a new Disney movie gets released. To celebrate the occasion, we decided that we needed a treat to go right along with the excitement.
What I love about this Incredibles recipe is the fact that it is unique, fun and delicious. I love the multi-colors that are used and the recipe lets each of my kids feel as though they have a part in helping to mix and create these fun cookie cups.
From start to finish, the directions are easy to follow, which is a bonus in my book! The flavor is delicious and the theme is perfect to go along with the new Incredibles movie. My kids are beyond excited to make this Incredibles Recipe again and have some fun snacks waiting for them after the movie.
Trust me when I say…these Incredible Sparkle Cookie cups are truly Incredible!
- 1 box of french vanilla cake mix
- 1/3 C Coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- Red, Yellow, Orange gel food coloring
- Mini cupcake pan
- Mini ice cream scooper
- 1 container of Yellow sanding sugar
- Pam baking spray
- Red, Yellow, and Orange cake sprinkles
- Yellow stars cake sprinkles
- Black sanding sugar
- Preheat oven at 350º F.
- Spray the cupcake pan with pam baking spray, set aside
- Using a standing mixer, combine cake mix, vegetable oil, and 2 eggs until combined.
- Divide the batter into three separate bowls.
- Mix Red food coloring into one bowl
- Mix Yellow food coloring into the second bowl
- Mix Orange food coloring into the third bowl
- Take about 1 TSP of each color of dough and form into tablespoon sized balls.
- Place cookie dough balls into the cupcake pan
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Once the cookies come out of the oven, press down the back of 1 tbsp into the cookies to make an indent for the frosting.
- Allow cookies to completely cool.
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2 1/2 C powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-5 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- 1 disposable piping bag with a star tip
- Using a stand mixer, combine all ingredients (Except the sprinkles) and mix on medium speed.
- Mix until you see stiffed peaks in your frosting.
- Scoop the frosting into the piping bags
- Decorating instructions:
- Pipe the frosting into the indent of the cookies
- Sprinkle with the cake sprinkles and black sanding sugar