Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last weekend we had a wonderful time at the annual Harvest party that is hosted by the local farm we LOVE!! This is an event the kids really look forward to every year, they bring everyone on a tractor ride around the farm, and make hay bale mazes for the kids to play on. Some of the adults enjoy playing too! Everyone brings delicious food and the kids drink way to much apple cider. It is such a fun time that we have so many great memories from!
Last week was our monthly homeschool moms meet up. I haven’t been to it since I got sick last December but was finally able to attend again. It is great to have that refresher with fellow homeschool moms, plus it gave me some ideas for a couple new blog posts. Before the meeting a few of us met and went out to dinner and had a great time chatting, laughing, and enjoying each others company. We have never taken part in homeschool co-ops but this is one thing that I think is great for homeschool moms. My amazing hubby stayed home with the kids and did all the night time routine alone, by the time I got home all the kids except the 2 older ones were in bed for the night.
I have been continuing to read through this wonderful blogging book that has been on my reading list for quite some time. It has been an amazing book so far, and will equal some changes coming around this blog space. If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I Highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book is an amazing resource to teach you how to easily do it in much less time!
My Posts From The Last Week
I managed to get one blog post done last week above and beyond Inspire Me Monday, here it is.
- Inspire Me Monday #102 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- How To Make A Visual Schedule For Better Behavior ~ Anyone who has a kiddo with ASD or SPD knows how much these kiddos thrive on regular schedules. Here I shared where to find resources to make your own visual schedules and how we use them in our home.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 469 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #107 ~ No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake ~ This no bake cheesecake looks so very delicious. The fact that it is no bake just makes it perfect. This would be a great idea for your upcoming Halloween or Thanksgiving parties!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #227 ~Homemade Vapor Rub ~ Any of you who are like me and are very careful as to what chemicals we put on our kiddos will appreciate this recipe. It teaches you how to make your own vapor rub using essential oils, coconut oil, and beeswax. This is perfect for the upcoming cold and flu season.
- #340 ~ Pumpkin Donut Muffins ~ Homemade pumpkin donuts are absolutely amazingly delicious. We pick some up almost every year when we go to one of the local pumpkin patches. Making them into muffins right in your home might be a little dangerous 😉 but delicious!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now it’s finally time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.