Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
It has been a busy and fun week. I ended up getting a bunch of canning and freezing done for the season. I managed to get 25 quarts of applesauce canned, 8 quarts of apple cider vinegar, and about 50 lbs of butternut squash. This upcoming week I have about 20 more quarts of applesauce, and 10 quarts of apple cider vinegar to get done as well. It may be a lot of work, but eating organic local produce is so well worth all the work!
We also had my niece over for a night this weekend, the boys always have so much fun with her when she is here. They had a movie night and had a goodies that our kids are not normally able to eat. The 3 older kids ended up going to a Halloween party at the farm, and were able to hide in the woods and scare the other kids while on a wagon ride.
I am continuing to read through this wonderful blogging book. If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I Highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
I managed to get one blog post done last week above and beyond Inspire Me Monday, here it is.
- Inspire Me Monday #103 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 50+ Sensational Homemade Pumpkin Recipe Ideas ~ Here is a round up of over 50 different delicious pumpkin recipe ideas. The list is recipes that have been shared over on Inspire Me Monday.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 508 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #107 ~ Pumpkin Sourdough Dinner Rolls ~ What an interesting twist on the original sourdough dinner roll recipe.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #491 ~ 6 Places To Find The Best Christmas Deals Online ~ This post is so great for the upcoming shopping season. She gives you some great tips on different posts on how to save money when your doing your Christmas shopping this year! Better yet, they are for shopping online which is where I do almost all of my Christmas shopping.
- #403 ~ Butterscotch Toffee Blondie ~ I absolutely LOVE anything butterscotch or toffee, put them both together in a recipe and you get a recipe that is a winner in my book!! This is one recipe idea we will for surely be trying!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now it’s finally time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.