Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This past week was super busy the kids spent some extra time down at the gym due to the first gymnastics competition of the year being this past weekend. It is one that is put on by our local gym, not only did we have 4 kids competing in the event but we also volunteer our time as well.
The kids did amazingly good at the competitions this year. Serena took 2nd place on bars, and 3rd in vault. Anthony took 2nd on Pommel, 3rd on Rings, 6th on p-bars, 6th on hi-bar, 6th on floor, and took 5th all around. Dustin took 1st on pommel, 1st on floor, 3rd on rings, 3rd on vault, 1st on hi-bar, 2nd on p-bars and 1st place all around. All 3 of these kids have only been doing gymnastics for just over 2 years, their progress is really amazing. We are currently at Cody’s competition so I will share his results with you next week, so far he is doing great for his first ever competition!!
We finished reading our first Christmas story of the year The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. The kids LOVE this story and even the older kids sat around and listened to the story. We will be taking a break from our normal school routine since we take the month of December off in our homeschool every year. This is one of the luxuries of homeschooling our kids year round. While we don’t do our normal classes, I have a bunch of fun Christmas learning ideas planned out to do.
I haven’t had much time to read through this wonderful blogging book, but am still sharing it for you. If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
With us getting extra time in for the kids at the gym last week and the apps I had to fit in I didn’t manage to get any new posts done. I am working on a new blogging post on Pinterest that will eventually get done and posted. So below are a couple posts I finished the week before.
- Inspire Me Monday #109 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 50+ Easy and Festive Craft ideas for Christmas ~ A great list of over 50 different easy to make Christmas craft ideas for kids. This is a great list for upcoming holiday crafts.
- 50+ Delicious Christmas Treats ~ This is such a great round up of over 50 different delicious Christmas treat ideas, great for upcoming holiday parties, or cookie parties.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 451 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #72 ~ 20 Christmas Cookie Santa Would Love ~ This is a great list of 20 different cookies that are perfect for santa or any other reason you would make cookies during the holiday season.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #235 ~ Homeschool Resources You Need to Know About ~ This list has some amazing resources for anyone who currently homeschool or is looking to homeschool their kids. Some are low cost options others absolutely free!
- #36 ~ Molasses Cookie Sandwich ~ These molasses cookie sandwiches remind me of the oatmeal creme pies. We don’t get them anymore due to the interesting ingredients found in them, but these might be a healthier alternative instead.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.