Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Inspire Me Monday Holiday Break
Just as an FYI Inspire Me Monday will be taking off for the holidays for the next 2 weeks the linky party will be up and running again after the first of the year. We do this so that we can get extra time to spend with our families and hope you get some extra family time in as well!! I pray everyone has a blessed and safe Christmas and New Year!!
In the meantime if you have any Christmas related posts please feel free to link them up to my Christmas Linky party that will remain open. You can link up anything Christmas related!!
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a pretty busy one as usual. It took us a few days to get things back in order and looking decent around the house from our busy gymnastics weekend. We had friends over on Tuesday for a Christmas party to make Christmas ornaments for an upcoming review for Oriental Trading Company I am doing. The kids are working hard on memorizing their bible verses for church which they are doing amazingly well on. I cannot wait to hear them all recite it at the annual church Christmas program.
I have finally got just about all of my Christmas shopping done. Now when I say all of the Christmas shopping done you would expect that to just be the things we get for our kids. Well that isn’t anywhere near true. I also shop for my grandma for the kids, and my mother in law since she lives in Arizona. It is a ton of work, and takes days to get it all done, and even longer to get it all wrapped. We are still trying to figure out what to get the kids as a group gift this year as there isn’t much that they need. We are very particular about what toys and things come into the house, but after 18 years we have figured it out. I shared a post on some of our favorite items here if anyone is interested.
I shared about how 3/4 of the kids did in their gymnastics competitions last weekend, but was at the last ones competition while I was working on the post. It was a really long and exhausting weekend. Cody did an absolutely amazing job too!! He has only been in gymnastics for about 1 year and not only that but he had struggled with core strength issues for many years he was even in PT, OT, Speech, and Group just to help make improvements in those areas. Since starting gymnastics he has been able to drop almost all of his therapies!! He took 1st on Floor, 5th in pommel, 2nd on rings, 3rd in vault, 3rd on p-bars, 3rd on Hi-Bar, and 3rd place all around.
I haven’t had much time to read through this wonderful blogging book, but am still sharing it for you. If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
OK with the holidays upon us getting blogging work done has almost been non existent. I have a couple posts in the works and they should get published in the next couple weeks, but we will see. For now I am sharing a couple Christmas posts I put up a couple weeks ago.
- Inspire Me Monday #110 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 50+ Easy and Festive Craft ideas for Christmas ~ A great list of over 50 different easy to make Christmas craft ideas for kids. This is a great list for upcoming holiday crafts.
- 50+ Delicious Christmas Treats ~ This is such a great round up of over 50 different delicious Christmas treat ideas, great for upcoming holiday parties, or cookie parties.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 466 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #251 ~ Free December Desktop ~ Stop over and get this FREE December desktop download offered by Helen Fern Original Photography.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #312 ~ 40 Bread Machine and Bread Recipes ~ I have to admit we are huge carb eaters in our house! We make our own homemade bread and make it in our bread machine. This is such a great resource for anyone who loves bread as well. Not only are there bread machine recipes on here, but there are regular bread recipes on this list too, stop over your sure to find a delicious recipe!
- #464 ~ Symbols of Christmas Activity and FREE Printable ~ If there is one thing that we try to do in our house it is to teach our children what the celebration of Christmas is really about. In todays world that is hard. This FREE printable symbols of Christmas is such a wonderful resource to teach kids what all the meaning behind popular Christmas symbols mean stop over and get yours today.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.