Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
The last week was our first full week back to school since our Christmas break (the entire month of December off.) Everyone did good with all their studies started again and I was glad to be back into our normal daily routines. It seems like even though it is tiring doing our full school schedule, everyone functions better when on a schedule.
We have been loving our new science curriculum that we switched over to during Christmas break (Sonlight D.) I have been adding different parts to the curriculum to reinforce the concepts we are learning. We worked on animal classification the last couple weeks and the kids did a lapbook and played some free online games all about animal classification. Next week we are moving onto animal cells I am planning on splitting up the boys into groups of 2 with 1 of the older boys with 1 of the younger boys and making a cell pizza and cell cake. Hopefully that will help them to remember the different parts of the cell.
I haven’t had much time to read through this wonderful blogging book, but am still sharing it for you. If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
I still haven’t gotten any new posts up. I do however, have a couple that will go up this week. I also put up the new Valentine’s Day link up page. If you have any Valentine’s Day themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #112 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Valentine’s Day Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Valentine’s Day themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 318 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #59 ~ Organizing Tips and Inspiration For The New Year ~ THere are lots of people who have made a New Year’s resolution to organize their home for the new year. This post will help to get you into the organizing mood. It will be split up over 5 weeks to help you with different areas.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #269 ~ How To Set Up A Kids Playroom ~ I can’t put into words how amazing this playroom is!! I love that the cupboards hide everything and make it so clean and organized looking. My only hope is that she soon shares exactly what everything looks like inside the cupboards.
- #4 ~ 10 Healthy Recipes For The New Year ~ With the new year upon us so many of us have a resolution to eat healthier. This post shares 10 different recipes to do just that.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.