Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
The past week was our usual busy week! We had multiple unexpected Dr’s appts worked on school and all the other things that are involved in our normal schedule. I got some nasty infection in my finger and ended up on antibiotics. Anthony did something to his foot at an open gym on Saturday and his foot was very swollen luckily it wasn’t broken but only after x-rays did we find that out. Jake has another sinus infection. We spent Sunday working on making our meals for the next 5 weeks, which is always a big job.
This upcoming week we start our busy birthday season. Jake’s birthday is on Sunday, Dustin’s is Wednesday, Anthony’s is next Sunday, and Cody’s is Monday. Luckily the kids have asked for things other then just birthday cake, since that many cakes in that short of time can become a little overwhelming.
Last week in our science we talked about DNA and cells. The kids make DNA Models using licorace and mini marshmallows, and we also made animal cells with pizza and a cake that I haven’t had a chance to share yet on Instagram. Our current read aloud with both of the little boys is Island Of The Blue Dolphins, and Gabe is reading The Magic Treehouse book Sunset at The Sabertooth. We tend to do a lot more reading during the winter months when the kids don’t go outside as much. Both Anthony and Cody are on literature units in their language arts so they have been spending some extra time reading.
I haven’t had time to finish reading through this wonderful blogging book, from what I have read it is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
I still haven’t gotten any new posts up. I do however, have a couple that will go up this week. I also put up the new Valentine’s Day link up page. If you have any Valentine’s Day themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #113 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Valentine’s Day Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Valentine’s Day themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 366 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #12 ~ 8 Frugal Ways To Slash Your Grocery Bill ~ This is a really great list of 8 different practical ideas on saving money on your grocery bill.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #139 ~ 15 Valentine’s Day Recipes for Homemade Lemonade ~ We love making homemade lemonade in our house. It doesn’t have all the additives like the pre-made kind and isn’t full of sugar. We only drink water, milk, or lemonade for dinner every night and only water for breakfast and lunch. Some of the recipes on this list would be great to try give our lemonade a new taste.
- #289 ~ 10 Things To Clean After the Flu or Other Illness ~ With cold and flu season upon us and illness everywhere you turn what a better timed post then this. Not only do they have some cleaning recipes using natural ingredients they also share areas that need to be cleaned after an illness goes through your house. There are some places on this list you wouldn’t think about so head over and check it out.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.