Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This past week was a busy competition week, and next week will be even crazier. We spent Friday and Sunday down in Battle Creek for the kids gymnastics competitions. This week we leave on Thursday to head down to Cincinnati, which is about a 6 hour drive without any stops. That will be the last regular competition of the year. In a couple weeks following the last competition we head over to Detroit for state competitions.
We did manage to get school done Monday through Thursday, but with leaving early on Friday the kids took the day off. We also didn’t do science or History/Geography/Bible with it being a shortened week last week and the upcoming week we have just taken off from both of those classes.
We have been spending multiple days down at the YMCA. This has been a great way for Ethan to get some of his energy out while giving him great sensory input while swimming in the pool. This has been a huge help for his major behavior problems with our messed up schedules. The kids and I have been able to get in some great work out time too while we are down there, and maybe playing some fun games too.
I haven’t had time to finish reading through this wonderful blogging book, from what I have read it is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I finally got posted my first post in a 2 post series on how I have grown my Pinterest following by over 50,000 in less then a year. If you have any St. Patrick’s Day themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #118 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Using Pinterest To Increase Blog Traffic ~ This is a post that has been sitting in my drafts for quite some time. I have been able to drastically grow my Pinterest following, which in turn has brought quite a bit of traffic to my blog. This is the first post of a 2 post series that will explain exactly how to do this.
- St. Patrick’s Day Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your St. Patrick’s Day themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 334 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #5 ~ 25 St. Patrick’s Day Green Desserts ~ What a delicious looking list of 25 different green desserts just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. Head over and check these yummy recipes out!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #93 ~ 20 Spring Crafts For Kids ~ Looking for some great spring craft ideas for kids, this list is a great spot to start. There are some super cute and easy to make crafts on this list, head over and check them out!
- #153 ~ 16 Delicious St Patrick’s Day Treats For Kids ~ Head over and check out this wonderful list of delicious teats for kids for St. Patrick’s Day.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.