Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
We are finally done with the regular competition season. We now only have state competitions left for the year. Hopefully this will help our lives get back to the normal and Ethan will stop having so many struggles. Being away from home and off of our normal schedule is such a really hard thing for him to deal with and in the end everyone has to deal with this, not just him.
The kids had their last meet over in Cincinnati which is about 6 hours away for us. The nice this is that the kids all had their competitions on the same day, on Friday. Cody didn’t compete at this meet since either level 4’s only compete at 1 out of state meet a year, which was Indianapolis. On Friday down in Cincinnati it was almost 80′ outside, so after spending 9 hours sitting inside for the competitions we headed to a local park to enjoy what was left of the beautiful day. It was a beautiful park, and everyone had a great time.
On our way back home, we stopped at Ohio caves and took a tour of these wonderful caves. We all had a great time, but it sure was a dramatic change in the weather compared to the day before it was freezing cold and snowing.
This upcoming week we will actually have a full week of school, which hasn’t been able to be accomplished in the last 2 weeks. Getting back to our normal schedules and routines is something we are all really looking forward to. Dustin also got his license last week, so he will finally be able to drive himself back and forth to work, which will eliminate a ton of driving for Jake and myself. Something I have really been looking forward too.
I have finally almost finished reading through this wonderful blogging book, this is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that! She is also opening up Elite Blogger Academy this week that has been the key to bloggers making a 6 figure income within a year so head over and check it out!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I did not manage to get any posts done, with packing and being out of town for 4 days with 8 people that took everything out of me for the week. If you have any St. Patrick’s Day themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #119 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Using Pinterest To Increase Blog Traffic ~ This is a post that has been sitting in my drafts for quite some time. I have been able to drastically grow my Pinterest following, which in turn has brought quite a bit of traffic to my blog. This is the first post of a 2 post series that will explain exactly how to do this.
- St. Patrick’s Day Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your St. Patrick’s Day themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 360 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #1 ~ Using Pinterest To Get Tons Of Traffic To Your Website ~ My post happened to be the most popular post from last week. Head over and see what some really great ideas for using Pinterest to increase blog traffic are.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #302 ~ How To Create Stunning Images for your Social Media ~ Do you struggle with making great images for social media for your blog? This post gives you some great tips, ideas, and more for creating great social media images.
- #73 ~ DIY Vapo Rub – 2 Different Ways ~ This post has 2 different recipes on how to make your own vapo rub, using all natural ingredients.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.