Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was yet another busy one around here. We had another full week of school, mixed in with my monthly infusion and weekly shot means I felt like getting nothing done. Of course in our big family getting nothing done really isn’t an option so things got done anyway.
Even though I have been feeling better this last week as far as my getting sick a couple weeks ago, my blood work showed that I guess I’m still fighting this virus off. So I decided to take things as easy as possible last week. Next weekend we are out of town once again for the boys last competition of the year at State competitions. It has been a great season, but I will be glad to be done traveling.
This past weekend we managed to get a bunch of freezer cooking done. Not the meals themselves, but burritos and pizza pockets. We were able to get 50 burritos, 32 pizza pockets, and 2 pizza crusts done as well. They are great to have in the freezer not only for meals, but also on those nights dinner doesn’t work out as planned to keep us from eating out!
I am working on researching curriculum for next year. I am having a big struggle finding a decent homeschool science program for High Schoolers that isn’t an AP course. While some of my kids would do great with the Apologia science and all the reading involved I have a couple kids who DO NOT do good with it. I figured it would be easy to find them another curriculum, I sure was wrong with that one. There are very few options for High School science for home schoolers.
I have finally almost finished reading through this wonderful blogging book, this is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul.
It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that! She also opened up Elite Blogger Academy last week. That has been the key to bloggers making a 6 figure income within a year. Head over and check out her great book!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I was able to get 1 post up. It is a round up post of your St. Patrick’s day recipe ideas you have linked up to Inspire Me Monday head over and see if your recipe is on this list. If you have any St. Patrick’s Day themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #121 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 50 Delicious and Colorful St. Patrick’s Day Recipe Ideas ~ Here is my round up of yummy St. Patrick’s recipe ideas. The recipes in this post were all taken from your posts linked up with Inspire Me Monday. Your sure to find some deilcious treats on this list.
- St. Patrick’s Day Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your St. Patrick’s Day themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 350 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #7 ~ Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars ~ We are huge fans of homemade granola bars around this house, you wouldn’t believe how super easy they are to make too. This recipe is one that we will have to try!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #196 ~ Rainbow Jello ~ Jello is somthing my kids love, I love the fact that it is super easy to make. This rainbow Jello is just perfect for St. Patrick’s day and looks wonderful!!
- #350 ~ 6 Essential Oil Diffuser Blends For Spring ~ We love essential oils in the diffuser in our house. We use some to clean the air when there is sickness going around and others to make the house smell good. Here is a great list of wonderful scents for spring.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.